Chapter 4: Unexpected

Secret Marriage | yoonsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Unexpected 

 

~~~

Yoongi and Jisoo requested one week break since it was their anniversary next month. They don’t have any time next week so They advanced their trip. Yoongi told his department that he will be in Jeju for a week visiting his family, while Jisoo said she will be with her friends in Australia. The couple was neither in Jeju nor in Australia, but in Los Angeles.

 

 

 

The two was walking in the park having quality time with each other. They sat on one of the benches when someone called Yoongi’s name. Both of them looked at the direction of the voice and were surprised to see one of Yoongi’s patient in the hospital waving at them.

 

 

The old lady in her 60’s walked to the couple and hugged Yoongi.

 

 

 

“Aigoo, Dr. Yoongi what are you doing here?” asked by the old lady who had smile on her face.

 

 

 

“Ahhh..-“ before Yoongi can answer, the old lady cut him, looked at the hands of the two and asked, “aigoo... Is this your girlfriend?” 

 

 

 

Yoongi looked at Jisoo who was whispering ‘girlfriend’ at him. He smiled at the old lady before answering, “Ahh yeah halmeoni.” 

 

 

 

The old lady suddenly hugged Jisoo and then held her hands before saying,”Aigoo! What a pretty lady you are! Yoongi you are lucky.” 

 

 

 

Jisoo blushed at the sudden hug but didn’t forget to say thank you to the old lady.

 

 

 

 Yoongi looked at the old lady and asked, “What are you doing here Halmeoni? Who are with you? Is your health okay now?”

 

 

 

The old lady chuckled at Yoongi and answered, “I visited my grandchild here, they are with me and yeah Doctor. I’m doing fine.”

 

 

 

Yoongi smiled and said, “That’s good! Don’t forget to take your medicines.” 

 

 

 

The old lady nodded “okay okay. Don’t worry too much.”

 

 

“And enjoy your stay here with your girlfriend, I have to go.” The old lady added.

 

 

 

“Yes thank you halmeoni. Take care.” Yoongi hugged the old lady and Jisoo did the same.

 

 

 

The old lady left and Yoongi sighed before he sat on the bench. “We flew all the way to US, so no one will see us and then there is my patient.” 

 

 

Jisoo chuckled and pinched Yoongi’s cheek, “Well, let’s hope Halmeoni will not tell anyone.” 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi held Jisoo’s hand and stare at her eyes, “Halmeoni is my most talkative patient though.” He said in a serious manner before breaking into a smile.

 

 

 

Jisoo chuckled and said, “Well... let’s be ready then.”

 

 

 

 

——

 

The couple went back to their works after their trip. Jisoo did a surgery right after she went back. Yoongi attended a lot of patients and was sent to the ER to head everything since Minhyuk, Jisoo’s brother was in UK for a training.

 

 

 

The couple was very busy that some of their colleagues didn’t even know they went back.    Yoongi took a seat in his office and massaged his shoulders. It’s been a tiring day since there’s a lot of emergencies. He leaned on his swivel chair and closed his eyes to take a quick nap.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Jisoo was in the nurses station checking her patient’s record when someone hugged her from behind. She was startled and when she looked back, it was Yoongi’s patient. She felt anxious especially the old lady might say about Yoongi and her infront of some hospital staffs that were looking at her now.

 

 

“Hi Halmeoni” Jisoo greeted and bowed at the old lady.

 

 

 

The old lady greeted back, “Aigoo, It’s nice to see you again. Did you enjoy your trip?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter