2020

Timeline Of BaekYeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[EXO's Baekhyun Announces Military Enlistment] Taeyeon keep crying inside her blanket, she feels like dejavu. This also happened to her 8 years ago when her ex boyfriend, Leeteuk also left her for military service. They broke up because of him leaving. She wants to continue the relationship but Leeteuk don’t want her to wait for him. (This also happened to Yoona and Lee Seunggi, they broke up because of him leaving too). And after the break up with Leeteuk, Taeyeon was really down ever since that, she barely trust any man. She don’t want to get hurts anymore, until Baekhyun came.. Taeyeon mind right now is really complicated.. she was thinking a lot of thing. - Can they really to this kind of Long Distance Relationship? 2 years is not short tho.. Will Baekhyun trust her? Will she trust him? When he back from there will everything still be the same?

-

Taeyeon don’t want Baekhyun to go.. but it’s a duty right? For the country.. Taeyeon phone suddenly ring. It was Baekhyun. “Baek..” she sobbed. “Taengoo?? Are you crying? What happened??” Baekhyun sounds worried. “I just read the news...” “Ohhh about that, yeah the date is already confirmed. Taeyeon-ah don’t worry it’s just 2 years. We are already together for more than 5 years. 2 years is nothing right?” Baekhyun tried to comfort her. “You can say that right now, but what if you changed after you back from there? We don’t know what will happened in the freaking 2 years” Taeyeon said. “So you don’t trust me?” Baekhyun asked her. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, Baek.. but you see alot of our friends also break up because of this things. Even they decided to continue the relationship when the boyfrined leave, they still break up in the end too” Taeyeon said again. “Don’t talk about this on phone. Can I go to your place right now? I just finished my schedule. And I also have something to tell you” Baekhyun said.

 

 

Taeyeon’s Apartment “Hi” Baekhyun smiled when Taeyeon opened the door for him. Taeyeon don’t say anything she just hug Baekhyun immediately. Taeyeon cried, Baekhyun hugged her tightly. He feels like he wants to cry too. He don’t want to leave her too. “Don’t cry Taengoo..” Baekhyun rubbed Taeyeon’s head. He broke their hug and look at Taeyeon’s face. He wiped her tears with his hand Taeyeon was just looking at him with the sad face. “How about we go on holiday together before I leave?” “Where?” Taeyeon sound interested. “How about SM Resort? So we don’t need to book a flight or room, because we will straightly go tomorrow” Baekhyun said to her. “Really? Tomorrow?” Taeyeon said rounding her eyes. Seems like Baekhyun already prepared this. Taeyeon trusted Baekhyun, she also wants to spend her times more with Baekhyun before he leaves. “Yes only 1 night and 2 days. I’ll help you pack your things. Let’s go” Baekhyun said and walk with Taeyeon to her room.     SM Private Resort *Baekhyun's POV* We finally arrived at this SM Resort. This resort was own by our company, this resort have their own beach, restaurant,and other facilities that typicial resort also have. All SM artist are free to come to this resort, this is like a facility for SM artist that SM provided for us. Me and Taeyeon will be staying in the main villa.
“Taeyeon-ah which room do you want for us to sleep?” I asked Taeyeon. “The room with the balcony at the 2nd floor will always be my favorite” she said. SM artists usually came to this resort to spent their holiday with their members or sometimes we can bring our family too. Taeyeon and I go to the 2nd floor to put our things in the room that Taeyeon choose. “Wait a second I think I left something downstairs” I said to Taeyeon. She just noded. I go downstairs and went to the backyard where we usually have a pool party when we stay here. “Baekhyun-ah” Yoona noona called me. Yess it’s not only Taeyeon and I. “It will be in 6 right?” Suho hyung asked me. “That’s right! Thank you guys for helping me” I said to Suho hyung, Yoona noona, Irene noona, and Sehun. Yes Irene, it’s Irene from Red Velvet, she is our leader’s girlfriend btw. Oh and I haven’t mention it, I’m going to propose Taeyeon tonight. Yes I’m going to propose her! I’m going to make her my wife right after I come back form the military. “Hyung you bring the ring already?” Sehun asked me. “Of course, it’s right here” I tap my pocket. “Okay then see you guys at 6. Thank you once again” I said goodbye to them to went back to Taeyeon. - Taeyeon was in the balcony when I entered the room. She was looking at the resort’s view. “Taeyeon a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter