2012

Timeline Of BaekYeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*Baekhyun's POV* I woke up lazily from my bed because Chanyeol keep making noises. “Ya you sleepy head! Wake up. Manager hyung told us to come to the company 2 hours from now. They said we will have a new project” “What project?” I asked him while rubbing my eyes. “How could I know? They will tell us today so hurry take a shower and get ready!” Chanyeol said and throw a towel to my face. Yes he is my roomate in this dorm, EXO’s dorm. I finally debuted this year after 11 months of training with the other 11 members. We divided into 2 groups called EXO-K and EXO-M. I’m in the EXO-K of course. We ride the van to SM Building, it’s only four of us, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and I. “Why Suho hyung and D.O didn’t come with us?” I asked them. “They said we will be fetured in one of our sunbae new music video. They only need 4 person so yeah” Kai answered me. “Oh.. Which sunbae? Boy group or girl group” I asked again. “I don’t know..” Kai shook his shoulder. “Congrats Baek, I heard it was SNSD noonas new sub unit” Sehun suddenly said, make my heart thump when I heard the name ‘SNSD’. Taeyeon noona’s face suddenly come to my thought. My members already know that I adore Taeyeon noona ever since I went to SM for the first time. But they always said to me not to set my hopes too high, also she had a boyfriend already. Yeah.. Everyone in SM know it already. I play with my phone until we arrive to SM. I was hoping what Sehun said is true. - We are sitting in the meeting room with the producers and the other staff. The director explain to us about our roles in the music video. It’s true guys, I will be in the TAETISEO debut song! I mean their music video. When the director still explaining to us, the room’s door was open and it was TAETISEO. Tiffany noona, Seohyun noona, and of course TAEYEON noona. They enter the room and bowing to everyone. Me and the other EXO members stand up and bow to them.  “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim” we said together. “Ne annyeonghaseyo" they bowed back to us and smile, they sit in the 3 vacant seats that they already provided for them. After done explaining the project and the concept and also the shooting date, we are free to go. But we are now still sitting in our seats, also the noonas. “Hi” Tiffany noona said to us. “Ne sunbaenim” we look at them and smile nervously. They are such a big sunbae for us. I mean they are the biggest girl group now, right? “No need to be nervous, we will be working together after this! We must be comfortable to each other right?” Tiffany noona give us her eye smile. “So.. you must be Sehun the maknae, Chanyeol the tall kid that everyone always talking about, and you Kai the dancing machine right?” Tiffany noona said and pointed her finger to us one by one. "And you are Baekhyun, right?" Taeyeon noona suddenly said my name.  I can't hide my excitement when she called my name. "Ne!!! Byun Baekhyun imnida!" I said loudly and without realizing I stand up from my seat and bow to her. Damn what am I doing? "Kiyowo~~" Taeyeon noona said while releasing her ahjumma laugh. My membes just looked at me with embaressment while the other noonas just laughed at me. "No need to be that formal to us! Let's be more close to each other from now on, alright?" Taeyeon noona said to us and smiled. Oh my God her smile, when she showed her teeth, I swear she was so pretty!!

 

End of Baekhyun's POV

 

 

SMTOWN in Seoul "Ladies and gentleman welcome to the music nation, SMTOWN.." SMTown Live World Tour III in Seoul finally began, the opening song is Dear My Family. That means Baekhyun and Taeyeon are on the list. Baekhyun was singing his line with Kyungsoo. They sing their parts and then walked to the spot where they were told to stand. But suddenly Changmin told Baekhyun and Kyungsoo to move to his spot, he wanted to change place.   *Baekhyun's POV* I was focusing on Taeyeon noona’s voice when suddenly Changmin hyung told me and Kyungsoo to move to his place.  And I just realized that this means Taeyeon noona will be standing right beside me!!!! I can’t control my brain and my body. Taeyeon noona is coming closer to me! I looked at Kyungsoo, he was about to laugh, maybe he also aware that Taeyeon will be standing next to me and he knows that I'm so nervous. I keep moving my body and looking at the monitor where it showed Taeyeon noona. I am so nervous that she will stand beside me in a second!!  She finally arrived to her spot and it was exactly next to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter