6ft green monster...

Ambiguous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1:00 am, Lucas studio 

 

Yuqi yawns, they just finished watching the latest MCU movie released. 

 

After a long time keeping their feeling to each other, finally lucas man up and asked yuqi for to "date" hangout . Today is their 8th "date hangout", with their busy schedule today was a miracle       

 

"hey yuqi let’s go for a walk" Lucas said as he stand up where he's seating.

 

Feeling the drowsiness emerging she answered "why?"

 

even though the two are dating for quite awhile now, yuqi still unable to grasp their "relationship" the labels are still unsure. She still feels like she's just hanging out with her best friend.

 

"oh uh just to get some fresh air,,,you know" Lucas said scratching the back of his neck.

 

"is this just an excuse to hold my hand?" Yuqi teased with a smug on her face.

 

"maybe" His answer made yuqi stopped and blushed 

 

"o-okay,,,,let me just grab my sweater real quick" Lucas smiles at her recognizing the sweater she's holding.

 

"You're using the sweater that-" 

She cut him off "That you gave me on the shoot when it's snowing and i forgot mine,,,yeah~" Yuqi blushes for the nth time.

she came close to him 

 

"ready?" Lucas questioned still feeling proud.

"yep" 

 

It's 1 am almost 2, going out at this time is the safest where everyone is asleep and not minding your business. But since they're names are still in a hot list, they still need to be careful. 

 

The two head out and decide to walk to a nearby park with full mask and hoodies on.

The entire walk Lucas can't help glancing at yuqi, admiring her beauty as they walk. 

 

"take a picture it'll last longer" She joked after she caught him looking,,,which she regret saying immediately after. 

 

"that's the best idea. okay stay there" Lucas decided to join, it's a little bit awkward but it's his chance to take her photo. As he whips out his phone but before he could take the picture the two heared someone shout her name from a distance.

 

"Yuqi?" The two of them turn and see a y'all figure walking toward them. 

 

"I knew it was you, i can hear your voice from afar you better minimize it hahaha" She instantly smile as she realize who it is.

 

A good friend Yanan, a person which she's been close to since pre-debut days.

 

"Yannie-ge!" she shout running to him completely forgetting lucas. 

 

After Pentagon and G-idle Debuted the two of them are separated, dorm wise. Gidle now lives on the old dorm of their sunbaes btob and clc while pentagon lives on the old dorm of beast ( highlight ) which is located a 3 block away from their dorm, now they only see each other sometimes in the company cause both are very busy.

 

Yuqi gave Yanan a long tight brotherly hug, a sign that they miss each other. 

 

"what're you doing here?" Yuqi asked after letting go.

 

"i'm here with a friend" 

 

"oHhhh someone cute i guess?" she said teasing him. 

 

"i wished hahaha but nah it's def. a guy hahaha" Yanan looked to her left and see an annoyed looking Lucas 

 

"who are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter