Knowing yuqi (part 1)

Ambiguous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Unedited*

They've been laughing for minutes every time lucas and joon says a word. Lucas specially with joon and bambam will never have a dull moment in this episode knowing brothers. 

 

While yuqi, the only girl as guest today had been laughing nonstop, she can't stop her giggles that her knees is giving up on her. Bambam stopped and saw her wiping her tears and trying hard to stand holding the table for her dear life, as any would do he hold her elbow for support.

 

"Breathe. Hahaha You alright?" Still giggling, Bambam asked the laughing person beside him. 

 

"I-i'm fine. Hahahaha you guys are really hahaha funny. My stomach hurts ahahahah" Yuqi replied, she's trying her best to stop herself. 

 

While lucas and joon are entertaining the guys. From afar heechul notice bambam supporting the laughing yuqi. He can't stop his mouth and found his next target.

 

"Yah! Yuqi-ssi you alright there?" Heechul shouted. Locking a new target for the boys to make fun of. Since yuqi is the only girl in the room, they're gentle to her but heechul saw an opening and took it.

 

"Looks like yuqi-ssi found the guys very funny." Soo-geun said. Adding fuel to the fire. Now all the attention turned to her, it's time for her screen time.

 

"Yuqi-ssi among the guys in knowing brothers who is your favorite?" Hodong asked, acting cute and ending his sentence with flattering his eyes to yuqi. 

 

Yuqi gathered her strength and stop herself from giggling before answering. 

 

"My favorite is Soo-geunnim cause he's funny and cute" She saw how hodong's face turn sour. "But i like everyone too. The members and I always watch knowing brothers when we have time or between breaks." She said comforting hodong. Hodong's face brighten and they gave yuqi a hand. 

 

"If i didn't know your chinese, i would think you're korean. Your pronunciation is very good. Wow" Kyung-hoon commented. She's been living in korea for almost 4 years and she heard a lot from people praising her korean skills. She even know deep words that maybe some Koreans don't know.

 

Looking for another target, Sangmin found his. "How about you Lucas? As far as i know you lived in korea longer than yuqi right?" He joked.

 

"I lived in korea for 6 yrs but her hangul is really gre-" He didn't finished his sentence yet when Park Joon cut him.

 

"YAH! I've been living in korea for more than 30 years and my hangul is worst than a foreigner. Considering that i'm korean." That bursts the bubble. Everyone laughed hard.

 

While everyone is laughing. Lucas unconsciously stealing glance to yuqi who's been also laughing hard. He can't help to smile.

 

Every once of a while yuqi's whispering chats to him and bambam. Since yuqi's small no, they are just freakishly giant, they're both towering her and keep bending down so that they can adjust to the talkative girl between them. 

 

Both guys found yuqi's personality interesting. Yes, ofc they found yuqi beautiful and cute but in this kind of industry. Everyone can be beautiful or cute that's why they based their interest personality wise. 

 

When the show started yuqi was quite shy but the longer it shoots, she started to open up and that caught the boys attention. She's getting talkative and her true colors are revealing itself. They found her talents and skills impressive too. 

 

Finally after a long day, they finished the shoot. "Great job everyone. I don't want to get going yet since bambam here is treating us, but i need to attend my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter