Break up

Irreplaceable || KkuChaen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*48high* 

 

"Chaeyeon-ah annyeong." Yena 

 

"Ohhh... annyeong." Chaeyeon greets back with a smile as always. 

 

Chaeyeon POV 

 

Its been a while since I came to the first session of class, its because of my photoshoot thats why I couldnt make it to the first session. Because of this I also didnt get to meet Sakura much recently. I would be absent on the first session while Sakura would be absent on the second session, our schedule didnt overlaps. 

 

Recently, Sakura and I didnt talk much because Sakura want some space, I am not quiet sure of the reasons but I could see its because of the schedule as well as the study. I dont want to add more burden to her by questioning her too much, so I just agreed to give her space and time to relax. Today would be the 1st time in 2 weeks that I would see her at school. Hoping to be the best day ever. 

 

———————————————————————————

 

*Sakura arrived in class wearing her photoshoot clothes* 

 

"Oh.... Sakura you are just back from photoshoot?" Yena asked 

 

"Why bother to ask, when it is this obvious." Sakura annoyingly replied making others to laugh at the idiot duck. 

 

"Sa-" Chaeyeon wave her hand at Sakura but Sakura move to the front seat next to Yuri. 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura used to sit next to each other but since the day they decided to give each other space, Sakura had moved to sit next to Yuri in the front row making Chaeyeon sitting next to Yujin. Chaeyeon didnt know about this because they never meet each other since the day they distance themselves. 

 

Sakura moves to her seat, dropped her bag on the table as well as her head. At the sight like this, it make Chaeyeon's hurt badly as she want to go and hug her but she cant because she already promise to keep a distance. The only thing she could do is to look at her silently from behind. 

 

"Chaeyeon Chaeyeon.... did you guys fight?" Yena whisper

 

"Nahhh.... no.... we are just giving each other some space." Chaeyeon response 

 

"Erssss..... why are you guys giving each other space at this moment?" Yena frustrated 

 

"Why?" Chaeyeon asked 

 

"I won 2 movie tickets and I cant make it since I have an errand to do after school." Yena pouts

 

"So?"Chaeyeon asked 

 

"What do you mean so? Ofc i wanted to sell it to you." Yena replied making Chaeyeon froze up 

 

"Nahhh.... am kidding I want to give it to you guys." Yena 

 

"What is it about?" Chaeyeon 

 

"Well I think it is Red Velvet's documentary." Yena replied 

 

"Red Velvet?" Chaeyeon confirm

 

"Yeah." Yena 

 

"Okay give it to me Yena, Ill treat to something nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter