Sakura’s life

Irreplaceable || KkuChaen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura POV 

 

H-hi yes I am Miyawaki Sakura who is one of the popular girls at 48high. Its been one month since I have started my senior life. Well i actually didnt understand why people are fanning over me. I mean I am just an ordinary high school student. 

 

Most people would be really jealous of me because I am smart and pretty. This is actually what people think of me, it is not what I think of myself. The only thing I agree on with others is that, I have a great girlfriend, Lee Chaeyeon. We have been dating more than 5 years now, she has always been great toward me, she is way too perfect. Chaeyeon is smart, caring, well-mannered she is just perfect that I wonder if I even deserved her? Maybe she deserved someone better than me. 

 

Beside all of these, people think that I am living a well off life because I am smart, pretty, has a great girlfriend and lastly I earned a quiet alot of money during my school years. But people never know the behind story of life, I am living with my dear mother. I am both sorry and thankful toward her because she has to plays both roles of mom and dad. She has always been a great parent, beside having a gambling, thief brother, who is my uncle. 

 

My uncle is a gamble, he has been addicted to gambling for the past 5 years because his business went bankrupt. He would always come to my mom to ask for money and sometimes even making loan using my mother's name and making me pay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter