Intro

Irreplaceable || KkuChaen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miyawaki Sakura"......well if you say the name at "48 high" which is my current high school, everyone there, I meant the whole school would recognize the name, starting from the guards to students and to the principles. If you study at 48 high and didnt recognize Miyawaki Sakura... uh oh you are in trouble because even the neighbor school knows her. 

 

Well, Sakura is the prettiest girl in our school. Everyone, senior, junior, girls, boys are all having crush on her but not me because i have someone in mindㅋㅋㅋ Sakura is both pretty and smart at the same time. Yeah sometimes god is cruel just like this. Furthermore, Sakura is our school's pride, she is the model for our school as well as doing advertisement for some famous brand for school uniform along with photoshoot too. And this make our school even more well known to others, the school gain more and more students each year, 80% of them transferred because of Sakura. 

 

Lets me tell you secrets about Sakura, it is that she is a bit a hot-tempered and a cold-hearted type of girl and sometimes a bit rude too. Sakura has a quiet huge fanbase however she doesnt seems to care at all because she is not really into these kind of things. Despite having a bit of bad personality, there is one person who actually can tolerates with this bad girl, it is Lee Chaeyeon. 

 

Now it is time to talk about Lee Chaeyeon. Where should I start?...... Okay.... Chaeyeon is as famous as Sakura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter