Sick

Tzuyu's fangirl

Jihyo was sick today. 

A day of peace for Tzuyu. 

The peace that Tzuyu has dreamed of ever since she entered this school. 

Yes, Jihyo bugged Tzuyu every day. EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

It was weird that it was so quiet. 

It was now lunch, normally Jihyo would be trying to feed Tzuyu all her food and ask her to date her. 

It impressed Tzuyu that Jihyo kept it up for so long. Tzuyu looked over to Nayeon, she was sitting with Jeongyeon but she looked really worried. 

Dahyun who was sitting next to Tzuyu told them that they should join 2yeon's table. 

"Hey unnies."

They just looked at them and waved. 

"What's wrong Nayeon unnie? Why do you look so worried?" 

"Because Jihyo is sick really sick. Her temperature was really high when I check it but unfortunately, her parents aren't home for a few months so she has to stay home in that condition all by herself. *Sigh" 

"Should we vis-" 

Before Chaeyoung could say anymore, Tzuyu stood up and walked away. 

PARK JIHYO YOU IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU STAY AT HOME BY YOURSELF JUST GO TO THE DOCTORS 

(Tzuyu is the principal's daughter by the way.)

Tzuyu kicked open the principal's door and went into the room which was empty and searched Jihyo's name on the computer to find her information. She got her address. 

She went to the lockers to gather her stuff but while she was at it, she heard some people talking about Jihyo. 

"You know Park Jihyo? She's so hot. She could totally get everyone in her year if she would just stop following that Chou Tzuyu."

"It's understandable though, Chou Tzuyu is the school goddess." 

"Jihyo's totally hot. I bet I can give her a good time, if Chou breaks her heart enough, I can maybe fuc-"

Tzuyu heard enough, she launched her fist at the guy's face, knocking him off his feet. His nose bled. Badly.

"Talk about Park Jihyo like that again and I'll send you to the hospital."

 

Tzuyu was still boiling in anger as she was in front of Jihyo's front door, the guy's words would get out of her head. She took her anger out on the door, she knocked on it loudly and aggressively. While Jihyo on the other side thought it was a burglar, that was until she looked through the peephole. When she saw Tzuyu, she nearly fainted, her crush was on the other side, she started blushing.

She opened the door and looked at Tzuyu but felt a little scared cause the younger girl looked angry. 

"Park Jihyo."

"Y-yes? Tzuyu what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take care of you. Because you're sick."

"But why-"

"Because I can."

 

"Here. Eat."

Tzuyu placed the bowl of porridge in front of Jihyo.

"Wow! Thanks Tzuyu!"

Jihyo flashed Tzuyu a smile which made the younger one turn away and blush, she refused the fact that Jihyo made her heart beat faster. She doesn't even know why she's here taking care of her. 

Jihyo put the spoon of porridge into , it tatsed HORRIBLE. But she didn't want to show that because it would hurt Tzuyu's feelings so she forced the liquid down . Just like that, she finished the whole bowl.

"Wow Tzuyu! I didn't know you were so good at cooking. This made me feel so much better!"

 

After spending the whole day with Jihyo, Tzuyu was now tucking Jihyo in bed, she didn't want to admit it but she liked spending the day with Jihyo. It's just that she's less annoying today. Yeah that's why I like it. No other reasons.

​​​​​​"Okay, get a lot of sleep, it's bad to miss out on school. I'm going now." 

Tzuyu turned to leave but a hand grabbed her, she turned to look at Jihyo.

"Do you have to go? Can you...stay?"

Tzuyu started blushing when looking at Jihyo, without thinking, she leaned down and kissed Jihyo. On the lips. She didn't know why she did it. But she did.

Jihyo's eyes widen as her crush's lips connected with hers, it only lasted a few seconds but she felt like she was on top of the world. Before she could even say anything, Tzuyu turned around and ran out of the room.

"I'll be on the couch if you need anything!"

 

Tzuyu couldn't sleep. She was on Jihyo's couch think about the kiss. Why did she even do that. She mentally beat herself up.

She looked towards Jihyo's bedroom when she heard the door open. Jihyo came stumbling out with red cheeks and heavy breathing. She looked around and went into the kitchen. Tzuyu pretended to sleep.

Jihyo poured herself a glass of water and drank it, she felt like dying, her head hurt so bad. She stumbled out of the kitchen and spotted Tzuyu's sleeping figure. In her dizzy mind, she went to Tzuyu and got under the covers with her. Tzuyu on the other hand, freaked out internally. Her body felt hot and her mind was going crazy as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a head on her chest.

She knew she would regret but she hugged Jihyo back and got comfortable. They both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

 

 

 

"Look Jeongyeon. Look how cute they are. We should take a picture. It'll be useful for blackmail. Hehe."

Nayeon snapped a picture of Tzuyu and Jihyo snuggled up on the couch, still sleeping.