Park Jihyo

Tzuyu's fangirl

"Tzuyu, will you go on a date with me?" 

"NO! Now stop following me! I am going to the bathroom for god's sake, Park Jihyo!"

"So are you going to go on a date with me?"

"OH MY GOD!"

 

"She's so annoying!"

Tzuyu slammed her forehead onto her desk as she complained about Park Jihyo, her very determined fangirl, to her two best friends, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 

"Come on, she just likes you a lot. Don't be so harsh on her." Chaeyoung placed her hand on Tzuyu's back while comforting her. 

Dahyun just smiled and shook her head while smiling at her sulking best friend. Chaeyoung and herself liked Jihyo. Despite being 'annoying' in Tzuyu's words, she had always been caring towards others and helped whenever she could. She was also very smart and studied hard. 

One time, Dahyun missed a step and sprained her ankle, Jihyo immediately ran to her and took her to the nurse on her back which was on the other side of the school. 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun had always had a soft spot for Jihyo because first, her smile, she was pretty much the sun herself and second, her determination for getting with their best friend despite being turned down harshly several times. 

Speaking of the devil, Tzuyu heard that annoying voice calling her name out several times and heaved a sigh and then groaning when two hands took hers. It was none other than, Park Jihyo and her annoyingly bright smile.

Tzuyu pulled her hand back harshly. 

"What do you want now?" 

Chaeyoung winced at her best friend's tone. It was cold and harsh, she felt bad for Jihyo. 

"Jeongyeon wanted to see you for something concerning biology." 

Jihyo's smile never left her face, she was just happy that she got to see Tzuyu even if the latter wasn't so thrilled to see her. 

"Tell her I'll meet her at lunch." 

"OKAY!" 

"You can go now you know?" 

Tzuyu felt uncomfortable, Jihyo stood there just looking at her with that annoying smile. The older one suddenly got smacked on the head by her best friend, Nayeon. 

"Awww, Nayeon unnieeeeee, what was that for?" 

"You left me waiting for the whole of break to just stare at your crush?" 

"That's better than hearing you babbling on about Momo and her abs." 

Nayeon just rolls her eyes, and went behind Jihyo, wrapping her arms around her neck and pushed her towards the door not before saying bye to the trio staring at them. 

"What did you think about when staring at Tzuyu anyways? Kissing her or in bed with here nake-"

"Nayeon unnie!" 

Jihyo pushed Nayeon's kissy face away from her cheeks as she felt lips on them. Nayeon can get too affectionate sometimes. 

That was the situation. 

But from far away, like from where Tzuyu's sitting, it looked like those annoying couples who showed too much PDA. 

Dubchaeng chuckled at their best friend who was glaring at the two in the distance. It got kind of scary when Tzuyu broke the pencil with her hand and stood up. 

They had to pull her back down otherwise she would've pouced at them. They know that their friend hated PDA. But they didn't know she hated it that much. 

"Woah, Tzuyu calm down." 

"How can I call down when they're making out in the way of entrance?!"

"Stop exaggerating, Nayeon unnie just kissed her on the cheek." 

"Tch."

Dahyun realised something incredible. 

"Are you jealous?" 

Tzuyu's eyes widened. Her? Being jealous? HA! That's crazy. She hates Jihyo. Why would she care about who kisses her. Pfff. What a bunch of nonsense. 

"No. Stop being dumb Dahyun unnie." 

"Ouch." 

 

Tzuyu had a P.E class with Jihyo's class. They were playing basketball and it was hard to focus when Jihyo's yelling her name so much. 

"GO TZUYU!"

"YOU'RE THE BEST!"

"TZUYU GO!"

Tzuyu's class had won against Jihyo's class and the older one's classmates her giggling at Jihyo cuteness for cheering on for her crush even if they were on the opposite team. 

They had a little break before starting the P.E class again, this time, soccer. The people who played basketball sat on the bench and watched. 

Jihyo's class was doing pretty badly, mostly because Nayeon was the goal keeper. She kept dodging the ball whenever someone shot. Jihyo wasn't paying attention because she was staring at Tzuyu, as usual. But there was a place and a time for that. On a soccer field with a ball flying right at her face was not the place nor the time. 

"WATCH OUT JIHYO!" 

She looked towards her to find a soccer ball flying right at her. She gulped, this was going to hurt. 

She closed her eyes expecting to feel her face on fire but instead, she felt her body impacting with the ground but her head didn't feel anything. 

She opened her eyes to see Jieun looking at her with worried eyes. She had her arms wrapped around Jihyo's head. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Oh, I am okay. Thank you so much Jieun unnie." 

Jieun helped Jihyo up and wiped some dirt off of the younger one's forehead. Jihyo blushed at Jieun's caring actions. 

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's eyes and the dark aura that enemated from her was enough to make every stay away from her. She looked Jieun and Jihyo with boiling blood. 

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO CLUMSY?!

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO FALL DOWN?!

​​​​​​WHY DID JIEUN UNNIE HAVE TO DO THAT I HATE EVEYTHING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

Dahyun and Chaeyoung was dying of laughter from looking at their best friend. 

She wasn't jealous. 

SHE WASNT JEALOUS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

After thanking Jieun, Jihyo started walking but she fell down, her ankle really hurt. Jieun was about to approach Jihyo but Tzuyu picked Jihyo up bridal style. There was no way she would let anyone lay their hands on Jihyo again today. She didn't know why she felt that way but she acts before she thinks. 

She carried Jihyo to the nurse and stayed with her while the older was getting treated. 

"Sweetie, are you okay? You've been red the whole time." 

No, Jihyo was not okay. Tzuyu freaking carried her. TZUYU! The girl who claimed to hate her. The girl who rejected her all this time. She was turning even more red looking at the taller girl who was reading a magazine while waiting. 

I can die happily now. I am so glad I sprained my ankle.

"HEY TZUYU!" 

Tzuyu looked up from her magazine to see Jihyo smiling brightly at her. She doesn't want to admit it but Jihyo looked beautiful at that moment. She shook her head. 

"What?"

"THANK YOU!"