Chapter 2

YOU

Chorong POV

"I wish we could go to Bangkok too Unnie"

"You surprised me!" Bomi voice bring me back to reality. I closed the Youtube app as fast as possible. 

She is wearing a plaid shirt with light makeup on, looking so pretty yet cute with just simple look.

"You're going somewhere?" I asked as she take a sit beside me

"I promised to go to library with Haru Unnie today"

Right. Haru again.

I tried to hide my disappointment and tried to sound as normal as possible "aah..be careful then"

"I will Unnie. Maybe I will come home late"

"Don't be too late, remember you have your YouTube live tomorrow. Which remind me, what are you going to do tomorrow on your live broadcast?" 

"I will play PUBG until I get my chicken dinner" 

I don't understand PUBG at all, but Bomi seems addicted to that games lately.

"Chicken dinner?" I asked

She chuckle at my question, "Hmm...getting chicken dinner means that we win the battle"

"Aaaah...I got it. Is it easy to win?" 

"You're so cute when you're all curious like this" Bomi said

"That's why I need my team to win the game Unnie" She continue

"Your team? Is it Hayoung?"

She laugh before she continue, "Unnie! Hayoung is terrible at playing PUBG. My team member are Haru Unnie and her Brother in law. We really made a great team together"

Just how many times do I have to heard Haru name in a day?

I don't want to discuss anything related to Haru with Bomi anymore, so I dropped the topic.

"Just make sure that you get your chicken dinner as fast as possible before I come to your studio and drag you home" I jokingly threatening her

"Eeey Unnie. Don't underestimate me"

-------

Ever since she was back from Bangkok with Haru, she spent a lot of time with Haru instead of me. I never asked about her holiday in Bangkok, because I don't want to know it at all. Bomi seems didn't want to share her trip either. I was the one whom she want to spend holiday with in the first place, but Haru took that from me. Sometimes I feel like Haru is going to take Bomi away from me. This is the first time I feel this way towards Bomi's friends.

I know they are having a photo project together, but the project seems like just an excuse lately. They went to a lot of cafe. Sometimes they went far from Seoul just to go to the cafe. I miss Bomi. I think the last time I spend a day with Bomi was at my Birthday Fanmeet.

Flashback

We arrived at the venue for my birthday party. I asked Bomi to become my guest, she can light up the atmosphere at my fanmeet. And the important thing is, she can makes me feel comfortable everywhere as long as she is beside me.

"Bbom-ah I'm nervous as hell" I grab her arm and squeeze it

She take my hand and place her other hand on top of mine "Unnie, you'll do well. I'm here with you"

"I know but you show up at segment 2 Bbom-ah. Which is probably 1 hour after segment 1" 

"Do you want me to come with you together then? I'll ask the staff" She said sincerely

This is what I like from Bomi. She know how to treat me right. But I don't want to burden her. Her presence here is enough for me.

"No Bbom-ah, we will get trouble if you ask that" I said quietly, afraid that someone will hear us.

She smile at me and squeeze my hand that still on her "I'll do anything for you Unnie"
 
"20 second left!!" One of the staff announced loudly

"That's my cue" I said as I stand up, "I'll see you later" 

"Do well Unnie" She mouthed fighting before I walk in to the stage, ready to greet my fans who attend my birthday party.

---

Fortunately, I run the first segment of my fanmeet smoothly. Although it sounds like a history class instead, I had a great time with my fans. 

Segment 2 is start, it's the time for Bomi to come out

"Of course I won't be here alone today. There's someone who will accompany me here. Who could it be?" I asked the fans, I heard most of them calling Bomi's name but I don't want to sound obvious

"Yes..I heard Solar names here. It seems like you're not anticipate my guest because I don't have many friends" 

I continue, "This person is perfect for this Spring season (Bom in Korean)"

I heard some fans are cheering already before I continue, "yes, for completing the first spring (you could phrase it as Chobom in Korean. Cho as in Cheot, means first. Bom means Spring), Yoon Bomi please come out"

She comes out with a birthday cake. She is coming closer while singing a birthday song, along with the fans. Although I see her at the backstage before, my heart fluttered just by her appearance in front of me like this. 

She take the birthday hat and place it over my head, we stand so close with each other. As if I'm hypnotized by her, I keep staring at her eyes while she's wearing the hat to me. 

Our gaze meet and she take a step back and moving her body to express her shyness. I act as if nothing happened and keep a straight face. I take the other hat but she refuse to wear it

"Unnie it's not my birthday" She said but obeyed me as soon as she saw my stern face.

The party continue with Bomi beside me, running the fanmeet together. Bomi was actually recorded a video message for my birthday without me knowing. The video start from Solar, Huh Gak Oppa, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo wishing me a happy birthday, then suddenly her face show up on the screen

"Chorong Unnie Happy Birthday! Are you guys having fun?" She asked the fans attempted to communicate through the video

"YES!" The fans replied her

"Uh Unnie..thank you for raising Bomi till now. We are a family now, right? Thank you for taking care of every little things for me everytime. I'm sorry I didn't do much for you as a dongsaeng. Uh Unnie.."

"Why am I talking so much?" A real Bomi suddenly said. She probably just tried to hide her shyness in front of me. Honestly I don't expect her to give a video message cause she is here. But I love it nevertheless.

"We are really a family,right? I know your feeling really well. You are so precious to me, Unnie I love you.."

I love you too

"I want to live as long as possible so that I can live with you for a long time. Unnie you can't run away"

I won't Bbom-ah.

"And also to the one who watch this video please don't forget to like and subscribe my YouTube channel BbomBoomBbom" Then Hayoung face show up after her. 

The fans are laughing at what she said.  As expected, she can change a serious mode to a fun mode in a split second. 

End of Flashback

Bbom-ah..do you remember that message of yours? How could I run away from you if it was you the one who run away from me instead