Three

Mamma Mia

Groups of people have to dive out of the way as two alphas run down the dock, each with a suitcase in their hand. “Stop that ferry!” The taller one yells from a few feet behind the shorter one.

The shorter alpha reaches the end of the dock first but is just a split second too late as the ferry has already taken off for Nagwon Seom. He drops his suitcase and bends over, hands on knees while he tries to catch his breath as the second alpha arrives. “~” Hoseok mutters, bringing his hand up to wipe away the sweat beading on his forehead.

Yoongi nods, still panting. “Couldn’t have said it better myself~” He agrees as he straightens up now that his breathing is starting to normalize.

 

Now in the privacy of Jungkook’s room, his two best friends turn to him with questioning glances. “So which alpha is your dad? Yoongi, Taehyung, or Hoseok?”

Jungkook shrugs. “I have no idea!”

“But you said you invited your alpha father!” Seokmin exclaims. “How could you have possibly done that when you still don’t know who he is?”

BamBam’s eyes widen in realization. “You invited all three of them, didn’t you?” Jungkook smiles sheepishly. “How do you know they’ll actually come? Most alphas I know would have a heart attack upon finding out they might have a son; they most definitely would not come to their possible illegitimate pup’s mating ceremony!”

“Well obviously I didn’t tell them that part!” Jungkook defends himself. “I may or may not have made it seem like the invitations came from my dad, and if this…” he holds up Jimin’s diary, “is anything to go by, then I have no doubts that they’ll be here.”

 

Yoongi speaks to the person in the ticket booth at the dock while Hoseok gets comfortable on a bench close by. “All I want is to get to Nagwon Seom to see the most ethereal being for the first time in decades…” The alpha mumbles under his breath. “Did you find out when the next ferry will be here?” Hoseok asks as Yoongi walks back over.

“Yeah, not until Monday~” Yoongi flops down onto the bench next to him.

“~” Hoseok mutters again.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself~” Yoongi agrees again, deeply sighing. Yoongi looks over to see Hoseok pulling out a crumpled wedding invitation, the exact one that had been included in the letter he’d received not too long ago. “Which one are you going for?”

Hoseok looks up confused until Yoongi gestures to the invitation in his hand. “Oh, uh, the omega…but I’ve never actually met him…” Yoongi nods in understanding, not getting to respond that he’s in the same position as someone from behind them tries to get their attention.

“You’re heading to the wedding too?” The two alphas turn to see another alpha standing next to a sailboat as the owner tosses his luggage onto the craft. “I can give you a ride, Seojoon won’t mind~” The beta glares at the alpha as he pats him on the back, obviously not happy about Taehyung offering his services to complete strangers. But he owes Taehyung a favor, so he bites his tongue and just nods in agreement.

 

On the ferry, two omegas are struggling through the crowd to find two empty seats, so they don’t have to suffer the entire ride standing. They finally find some and sit down, squishing themselves between an older alpha who thinks its already 5:00 and an omega with a chicken in their lap. Why does she have a chicken? Taemin has no idea, but he already can’t wait to get to the island and away from the creature that keeps squawking at him.

 

Jungkook is helping his friends try on their traditional clothing for the ceremony when the door suddenly bursts open, Yugyeom running in and sweeping the omegas into a hug. BamBam and Seokmin excitedly hug Yugyeom back, having not seen him in a long time. “Careful, guys, remember that I’m about to be a mated alpha.”

Jungkook rolls his eyes playfully at him as Yugyeom releases his friends, the two omegas immediately showing off their outfits to get the alpha’s opinion. “You guys look amazing!”

The youngest of the omegas snorts. “I’m surprised you think so, considering how long it took to convince you to even want the ceremony.” Jungkook says as his alpha comes over to hug him, nuzzling against his scent gland. “You just wanted to a wham, bam, bite, and be done with it.”

“You know I’m happy to do the ceremony!” Yugyeom exclaims, pulling back enough to look down at his omega. “I love you, and anything you want, I want too. Plus, the only reason I didn’t really want the ceremony in the first place is because they’re expensive and you’re always talking about how much your dad spends on you. I thought we’d be doing him a favor.”

“Please, he’d act like it’s the end of the world if we didn’t have a ceremony and allow him to do mostly everything.” Yugyeom flashes him a smile and kisses him on the cheek. “Now I’m kicking you out because we have lots to do that you can’t be in here for.”

Yugyeom clutches his chest as if in pain. “My own future mate doesn’t even want me around.” Jungkook, once again, rolls his eyes at his alpha, kissing him lightly on the lips before pushing him out of the room.

As soon as he’s gone, Jungkook’s friends stare at him. “You haven’t told him yet.” Seokmin states, referring to the three alphas possibly on their way to the island at that very moment.

“Of course, I haven’t told him!” Jungkook exclaims. “He would tell my dad and that would ruin everything!”

“You do know your dad will find out eventually.” BamBam says slowly.

“Yeah, but by the time he does, they’ll be here, and it’s not like he can kick them off the island.” Jungkook defends, and his friends opt to drop the subject, as it’s obvious the omega won’t budge.