Pilot Episode

Only Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana found herself standing infront of a coffin,ready to be buried,crying softly. Losing someone she love hurts. 

Today is the day where they will bury her mother. The day to say farewell to the woman who loves her. She cannot believe that this day will come. She doesn't want her mother to leave. 

“Sana-chan..” Mina softly called out her cousin. 

“Mina..I can't...I already miss my mom..” Sana cried as she wrapped her arms around her cousin.

Mina pull her close and could only comfort her cousin. She sadly stares at the coffin where her auntie laid to rest. 

“Auntie..please guide Sana-chan..” Mina prayed as lone tear fell down from her eyes.

Hours pass by,all of the guest went home,giving Sana some comforting words and condolences. 

Some of her classmates give her a basket of fresh fruits and canned goods while her friends gives her a letter. 

Sana thanked them before she slumped down on the disposable chair. 

“Tiring isn't it?” A voiced asked out of nowhere,scaring Sana. 

“What the heck!? You scared me!” Sana stood up and glare at the stranger who suddenly make a comment out of nowhere. 

“I mean,faking a smile infront of the crowd while you are hurting on the inside. Faking your emotions to hide your feelings from everyone so they wouldn't worry..” The stranger continue,ignoring the glare they received from Sana.

“Who are you? Wait,are you from JYP High?” Sana asked.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter