First Episode

Only Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything turn out bad for Tzuyu. She woke up late for her first class due to her insomnia.

She immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath and change. 

Making her way to the dining room, she found her father,no,the man she despised the most, having breakfast with his wife and daughters. 

She silently sat down beside Krystal,ignoring everyone in the table. She scoop some rice and bacon in her plate and ate them.

The head of the family could only look at the girl in anger. Not liking her attitude.

“Aren't you gonna greet your family,Tzuyu?” Jonathan Jung asked her,silently sipping his cup of coffee. 

Tzuyu frown deeply when the man talked and ignored him. She doesn't want to interact with the devil early in the morning.

“You ungrateful..” Jonathan hiss loudly,making everyone except Tzuyu ,tenses in fear. Even the maids are scared of Jonathan.

“Good morning. There. I greeted you so shut your mouth.” Tzuyu spat as she glares at the man. 

Jonathan glares back then scoff as he stood up.
“I think I lose my appetite. ” He said as he lean down and kisses his wife's forehead then he left the dining room.

Tzuyu also stood up,not bothering to finish her breakfast. 

“I need to go now.” She said as she walked away. 

Jung Soohyun sigh as she rubbed her forehead,not liking the situation at all. It's too early for her to feel stressed out because of her youngest and her husband.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter