Chapter 2

If I let you go

The next morning


[Taeyang’s P.O.V]

 

We were walking to school. Of course we could ride motorbike but Sohee and Sunmi said that “walking is good for our health”. Then we must walk, aw! Well, in reality, Sohee and Sunmi wanted to walk just to talk about what they should wear this evening – DaeEun’s party. They left me and Seungri behind. What the girls! They forget everything else when they talk about “girls’ things”. Well, Seungri and I were talking a lot too, but at least we were paying attention to everything else.

“OUCH!!!!” I heard somebody’s voice.

“What the hell…!” That voice again.

Oops, there was something wrong at the front.

“Oops! I’m so sorry….Sorry.” We ran toward and heard Sohee saying. The glass of coke that Sohee was holding before, at that time, it was on the ground and there was a boy standing.

“Yah! Sorry? Look! My expensive overcoat is now dirty. What the hell are you doing? Just look at your way!” The boy yelled at Sohee.

“Yah! I said sorry already, what do you want? I was unintentional to collide. Why are you yelling at me!”

I was there when Sohee was yelling back at the boy.

“What is going on here?” I asked but nobody answered, the boy continued

“Yah! Do you know who I am?”

Sohee was going to say something but a girl who was with that boy said “It’s alright, Jiyong, forget about it”.

Her voice was so soft. As she said, the boy left without a word. She was standing there and she smiled to all of us. Aw, her smile….it was beautiful. She was pretty but when she smile, she was much prettier. I stood there just like a dreamy guy, I didn’t know that she left unti Sohee called.

“Oppa!” I started at the sound of her voice.

“Let’s go” . I said, still thinking about that girl.

 

[Jiyong’s P.O.V]

 

“Yah! My overcoat is now dirty!” I said angrily.

“Well, you can wash it. Just coke. Anyway, this is not the only one expensive that you have”. Sunye unnie said.

“That girl! Aw! She’s cute but…aw…I’m going to school with a dirty overcoat!”

“Oh, you can put it off. You don’t need to wear it. You’re still hot without it, haha” She teased me.

Well, we just moved here and today is our first day at new school. We lived in America before, we’re cousins. Our parents wanted us to go to Starlight college – which is famous. Yeah, and I wonder why do we need it. You know, we were the famous singers in America. At our old school, we had a lot of fans. And I believe that I’m so hot, hehe :D. But why, the girl, why didn’t she admire me like the others always do. Maybe she doesn’t know who I am. Yah!That girl is…. Stupid, haha.

 

[Sunye’s P.O.V]

 

Hmmm….My cousin – Jiyong, he’s so proud of himself. He thinks that he’s good- looking, and his voice is amazing, he thinks that he’s perfect. Well, that’s right, he’s handsome and he sings well, but I don’t want him to be so arrogant.

We’re being here to cooperate with a band which calls WonderBang. We’re going to be the new members of that band.

 

[Sohee’s P.O.V]

I was walking beside Sunmi.

“Hey Sohee, that guy is handsome, huh?” She asked with a big grin.

“Yeah! Handsome, but so rude!” She laughed and I continued “ You know, when we collided, my heartbeat went fast, because he was so handsome. But then he really made me crazy with his rude way of talking. Yah!”.

Sunmi laughed again “Well, Taeyang will be jealous of him, haha”. She teased me.

“Yah! What do you mean. No way!”

I turned to Taeyang, he didn’t talk anything since the last moment.

 

[Taeyang’s P.O.V]

 

“Oppa, why aren’t you talking?”

“Yeah, you are a talkative boy, what’s wrong?”

As Sohee asked, Seungri added.

“I think you’re a talkative guy too, oppa.” Sunmi joked. Finally I opened my mouth.

“Well, nothing, I just thinking about something. Let’s go quickly or we will be late!”

“Okay” They all said.

 

At school, in class.

 

[Daesung’s P.O.V]

 

“Hey everybody, remember to come to our party. Yesterday we were just kidding, no gifts requested, we just want you to come and have fun”. I said when there was full members attendance.

“Oh yeah, that’s great, ‘cuz I don’t know what to give you”. Top laughed.

“Well, you’re a bad brother!” Yoobin teased.

“What about you, you’re the oldest sister too”. Top said.

“Yeah, I decided to give them a gift, but Daesung just said that no gifts requested, so I won’t give”. She joked.

“Hey! It’s okay if you give it to us, unnie”. YeEun said with a big grin.

“Nope! ‘Cuz I didn’t buy it yet! Haha.”

 Everybody laughed. I was very happy, I couldn’t wait for this evening….

……Ring~~~~~The bell rang. School out. Yay! A day at school passed. We said goodbye to each other and went home to prepare for the party.