Chapter 1

If I let you go


At Starlight college.

 

[Sohee’s P.O.V]


“Hi DaeEun, oh Yoobin unnie, you’re here too?”. Taeyang started talking when we just stepped into the schoolyard.

“Hello TaeHee. Wow, it’s early morning but you two are “hand-in-hand” to school, such a sweet love.” Daesung oppa joked when he saw me and Taeyang were standing side by side and holding hands.

“Oppa! Not only two of us. You and YeEun unnie are so “ romantic” too.”

YeEun unnie took her hand out of Daesung’s waist when I teased them back. “That’s silly, Sohee!”. Oh, she was shy ^^! :P.

“Seems like four of you are not the only ones with loves here. Look!...” As Yoobin unnie said, she pointed her finger toward and we all looked at what she was pointing.

“Omona, what kind of friends are Seungri and Sunmi, they’re walking together and they’re not waiting for their friends, just like they only care about their love.” Taeyang kept joking.

“Aniyo! “Omona” is my word, do not copy.” I yelled at him in a funny way.

“Omona!” He continued and I hitted him.

“Okay okay, that’s enough.” Yoobin stopped us. “Does anyone know where is Top? I don’t see him.” She asked.

“Wow! You care about Top!” Daesung said to her.

“No no no, I j….just ask! >.< -.-“

“Oh, maybe he’s not here yet.” YeEun unnie said, then she continued.” Let’s go to our class, we will not stand here and keep chatting, right?”

“Okay, let’s go!” Daesung ended out chatting.

 

In class

 

[Taeyang’s P.O.V]

“Honey”. I called Sohee when she was sitting beside me and writing something. She turned to me and I fed her a sweet piece of chocolate.

“Oh look, their love is too delicious”. Seungri said behind me and I turned back.

“Hey, don’t tease us, I just didn’t talk about you and Sunmi. You two didn’t wait for us this morning. Forget your friends huh?”

“Yah! Taeyang oppa, you shouldn’t tease us back!>.<” Sunmi yelled at me.

“I think all of you shouldn’t be so noisy or if you want to be at the teacher’s room”.

Oh there’s Top, he walked in and “warned” us.

“Wow, being our oldest brother, then you’re so strict, oppa”. Sohee said laughing.

“Oops, I’m so scared”. Daesung joked and Top hyung showed him a punch. Oh…these are my friends – funny, crazy, and lovely.

Top walked to his seat. It’s beside Yoobin’s. These two are the oldest ones so they’re the oldest brother and oldest sister in our group of 8.

We’re in Starlight college – a school for people who wants to become singers or dancers. Yeah, and we are WonderBang, a band that everybody knows, I guess so, am I so confident? :P. We often have shows, and one thing which is our happiness: we got so many cute fans. That is the reason why we all try our best, just to give them the best performances.

There are 3 couples in our group: Daesung & YeEun [DaeEun]; Seungri & Sunmi [Rimi]; then me and Sohee [TaeHee]. Daesung and YeEun were lovers for a long time, so were Seungri and Sunmi. But I just asked Sohee to be my girlfriend about 3 months ago. Therefore, our fans just know about DaeEun and Rimi couples, they don’t know there’s a TaeHee couple too. We decided to show them our love someday if it’s possible.


[Sunmi’s P.O.V]


“Oh, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, are we going to do something?” I asked everybody.

“Sure. I’m gonna tell all of you that we will have a party at Sweet hearts restaurant tomorrow. Just for Valentine’s Day and it’s me and YeEun’s aniversary too, for 2 years being in love”. Daesung oppa said smiling.

“Wow, 2 years love, time just flew on by, so fast. I wonder when will it be me and Sunmi’s aniversary ^^!” Seungri joked.

“Haha, don’t worry, that day will come soon” – said Yoobin unnie.

“I will invite you all to a big party on our aniversary”. Seungri continued.

“And all of you must come with big gifts”. I added.

“Bo? Never, haha.” Top teased us.

“Don’t say that oppa, you’re the oldest brother, you must give them the biggest one”. Sohee said.

“And then it’s Yoobin unnie’s turn to give them the second one”. Taeyang added.

“Okay, so it’s OUR aniversary tomorrow, all of you have to give us gifts first at all, haha”.

“Oh right…Ah, what time will the party start? I must have time to make up, ^^.” I asked.

“About 7 p.m. Our school ends at five, so you will have 2 hours to make up, okay?” Daesung teased and everybody laughed.

“Yah! Why are you laughing at me” I yelled and started crying in a funny way.

“Oops, you all make my honey cry, wanna die?” Seungri said soothing me, in a funny way too.

“Look! The baby is crying, haha”. Taeyang continued teasing. Everybody continued laughing, I continued crying, and Seungri continued soothing, but I saw him really wanted to laugh out loud. His funny face made my laugh too. What a silly moment. Yeah, I am always the silly one in the group, although I’m not the youngest but everybody tell me that I am really like a baby when being with Seungri, yah! =.=.

Ring~~~~. The bell rang and our class started.