Season Change

I'm dating a celebrity

02

 

“1017, 1039, 1100 and 1459, please come with me this way.”

 

She peels her nails as she walked right into the interview room feeling nervous, it’s been a while since she had an interview. As she walks in she looked up and saw a few interviewee sitting there ready to kill all 4. She shift her attention to the most right lady as something caught her eyes, the spark was shining right at her direction that brings her attention to her.

 

The curly long brown hair, the light pink dress dripple down, the red daring lipstick on her lips, the silver necklace around her neck that is blinking non-stop and the small face with bittersweet eyes staring at the documents on the table.

 

I stopped.

 

“Owh!”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry”, I turned around and apologised.

 

 

As her embarrassed moment caught everyone’s eyes, they were staring at her as she looked up. To avoid everyone's eyes, she shifted her eyes to the lady in pink dress as pink lady was staring right at her, but shortly she looked away.

 

 

 

 

Remember when I said this before, “the person left behind has to live to the fullest. You will cry sometimes, but you will also laugh a lot and live bravely.  That’s the proper response to the love you were given.

 

“how can it be like this? Why are you doing this to me! How am I going to live my life, how am I going to be alright without you. Why do you have to make me live here alone”

 

“Remember this - Don’t be heartbroken for too long… You will be able to see me again as the season come and change. As summer comes, don’t get irritated by the heat because I’ll be there to warm your cold heart, when the autumn comes, the tree out in your house is my spot – do water it because the tree will be able to grow with you, when the winter comes, the snow will drop tremedously and it will remind you to be generous to others and yourself. Lastly when the spring comes, remember to fall in love all over again and promise me to be kind-hearted to that person and to be yourself."

 

 “In my next life, I will come and find you so that i can stay by your side and protect you.”

 

“I think I have to go now, my eyes are getting tired. I promise to see you as the season change.”

 

Those were the last conversation we had.

 

She saved the many lives of kids in the bus, as she blocks the speeding car from knocking down the bus, which turn out that the driver was drunk driving in the early dew. Till the very end, she stays purely to her heart – to always put others first before herself. And this is why I loved her.