Act

I'm dating a celebrity

She steps out and listened to the waves that was crashing against the rocks. Breathe in and out, is this what I want to do, sitting down in the office and doing all sorts of mundane work instead of doing what I love. We eventually become what we do. The daily actions you take as a part of your job become ingrained in you as habits, which shape your identity. This affects you in a substantial way.

 

Shakes her head, she opened her cupboard, bring down her luggage and start packing her clothing, almost everything in her room is packed into the luggage.

 

I am going to live for myself not for others!

 

 

 

5 years later…

 

The sun was settling comfortably on her eyelash, the alarm clock was ringing non-stop and it broke her line of thoughts. This better be a good morning and secretly hoping that she can find the “Dream” Job she has been wanting. Suddenly a buzzing sound break her train of thoughts, her phone is ringing.

 

“Hey! You better prepare yourself because I got you a big project!”, he exclaimed loudly.

 

“Do not tell me it only pays me $300 per month, I’m not taking any commission work and those unreasonable client trying to kill my vibe all day. And would you lower down your damn volume, so loud early in the morning”, She slowly get out of the bed and cover her face with her pillow.

 

“It is 2k, my friend! Better pull out some good white blouse and sleek pants, just be neat and formal.”

 

She come to a halt.

 

“Give me the address and direction, I’ll be there in 20mins”, She hanged up.

 

 

She walked into the café and saw the same old guy friend of hers, drinking the same old Americano with the same old sleek jeans back 5 years ago and an oversized shirt which look slightly better than his old shirt with funny wording. Best friend for 10 years and he still is single, sometimes I wonder if his weird fashion scares the girls away or was he not interested in girls.

 

She shakes her head and walk towards the table.

 

“Hey, what’s the big project you are giving me?”, She asked.

 

He fidgets and pull out a few documents, “I have already send the application form for you and the interview will be at noon later.”

 

She looked through the documents and she looked through again and then look up to her friend and look down at the document again, “WHAT?!”

 

 

Episode 2 will be up shortly