Her - 1

Blind Date [CHANMI]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blind date? Bomi, 28 years old career woman never once interested into blind date because she think blind date is complicated and wasting her time. Besides, to find someone to match with her personalities through a blind date is ridiculous. Imagine to get to know a person randomly without getting any idea who the person is, what his career and their background. For her, it is better to meet the right person in the right time find and match their interests and personal life.

Until one day, her friend Eunji asked her to join a blind date together with her.

"Bomi, please join this blind date. First and last. I swear the guys who joined the date is hot and successful business man."

"No Eunji. I hate this blind date thingy. Seriously who created this set up date, I should kill them. Besides, are you sure they can be trusted? They able to created a fake job and status"

"Trust me. The guys who joined was my senior during university year. Please Bomi. I also join the date too. I swear it will not take you any longer time just an hour is enough."

"Ugh, fine. Better make it shorter, I don't like this idea" said Bomi.

Now here she is, dressing up with brown blouse with a dark brown coat while Eunji wear her black shirt with a beige pastel coat outside.

       


"You look so well prepared Bom" Eunji giggled.

"As if you aren't. Why did I agreed to this. I made a big mistake" said Bomi and complained.

They drive with Eunji's car towards the cafe where the blind date will happen. Bomi keep rubbing her hand as she feels so nervous with her first blind date. Eunji who is driving smile watching her friend looks nervous. After reached to destination, they walk in to the cafe that designed and decorated with exposed pipes and brick walls upholstered benches make it cozier.


"4-4 seat? Who will join besides us? I mean girls."

"Chorong and Namjoo. They keep telling me to invite them together and fortunately the guys also added two members together"

"Ah. That girls"

They take seats and waiting for the rest to enter the cafe. Bomi scrolling down her Instagram, liking pictures and some videos that appear in her feeds. Her hand click to someone post who firstly being tagged from someone picture and stalking his profile and she double click a picture that she found cute from his Instagtam. A few moments later, a group of boys and a pair of girls enter the cafe. Eunji smile while waving her hand to them to signal them that they were here.

       

       

"You must be waiting here for quite long time. Sorry" said the one guy who with beige color shirt who takes a sit im front of Eunji.

"No, we also just arrived" Eunji replied.

They take order for themselves before starting with the introducing themselves. Without her realisation, Bomi's eyes were fixed on a guy who was sit opposite with her. The guy is absolutely fit her ideal type. Tall guy, a big pair of eyes with a beautiful smile and dimple that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter