Her - 2

Blind Date [CHANMI]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week after the blind date,,

Bomi walk out from her car to her company confidently with her high heels that match with her black dress that make her looks outstanding. All her staffs bow and greet her to show respects. She enters into her office, take a sit on her cozy chair and read a document which located on her table that decorated with gold plaque engraved 'CEO' on it.

Her pair of eyes were focus on every pages of the document which is the result test of the new products. However, her mind stop herself from focusing on the document and instead the memories of the blind date brought to her mind up. Blame on the piece of tissue that she got from that night and the guy who have a pair of pointy ears. Guess the blind date really opposite from her thought. Instead of finding it dull or boring, she found out that night was totally the best date experience even it just a set up.

Again, how did she had a bad opinion in blind date? Ah, maybe she was protective with her heart? and she thinks it better to know people heart rather than fall at first sight? She also confuse with her feeling. Thanks to  blind date as she gone through sleepless and fluttering heart every night. 'If Eunji know about this, she must be laugh out loud.' Bomi thought. Right after that, her door knocked by someone and here the girl she thought just now coming with a big smile.

"What's bring you here" said Bomi while pretend reading her documents.

"Hahahha.. Hey chill. It's lunch time already, Let's lunch together. It's been a week we meet. You didn't miss your best friend?"

"Lunch?" Bomi take a look on her watch. It is 1p.m. already? She was totally drawn in her thought since this morning. That Park Chanyeol guy is seriously something.

They both walk to the nearby restaurant which famous for their samgyetang and bibimbap. They both take seats that close with the windows, watching car and people passed by the restaurant.  As the waitress come to them, they order their meals .

As they keep on talking, Bomi feels that someone was looking at her so she take a look at the direction and she shocked because it was the guy that changed her from a serious career woman into a fool girl in love. Eunji turn her body around and look at Bomi's eyes position.

Park Chanyeol smile when Eunji and Bomi wave their hands.

"Can I join you, girls?"

"Sure, have a seat"

The latter turn around searching something or to be exact someone who left him earlier for a toilet. That someone walks toward Park Chanyeol and happily sit beside him.

"Hi" Baekhyun greets. Bomi amazed with this sudden meet. The situation itself make it looks like it was their second blind date, same arrangement of seat as Chanyeol take a seat in front of her and Baekhyun sit across Eunji. After a moment, their foods arrived.

"Bon apetite" said them altogether.

"Ah, I forgot. Bomi, did you free this weekend? I get two seats free for a musical from my friend for her very first time to be the lead actress, but unfortunately I have to settle down company's project together with Baekhyun. Can you make it up for me?"

"This weekend? Sure, I can make it but who should I ask to accompany me? Do you think Naeun will be free this weekend?" asked Bomi to Eunji. She did not like the idea to go alone for a musical besides she got another free ticket and Naeun suddenly appeared in her mind.

"I don't think so because she said last time she need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter