destination: you.

brightest stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  in a way, he was used to jisoo's rather bipolar personality. one minute she's screaming curse words at him and then the next, she's showering him with hugs and kisses. he's not complaining or anything, he actually finds this trait of her funny. nothing about jisoo could ever make him love her less.    "kim taehyung, you idiot!" she yells, tackling him down with a hug before he even has a chance to put his seatbelt on.    taehyung savors the feeling of her hug, drinks in her familiar scent. somewhere in between these, he closes his eyes because this is it. this is what heaven feels like and taehyung has just ascended.    "i miss-" he stops, laughing at the way she smiles at him. "you." he breathes out.   jisoo replies with a kiss instead  of actual words. her lips are soft and tender yet needy and rough at the same time. her hands find its way to the back of his neck, taehyung can't keep his hands to himself as well. it's been weeks since they've been alone like this but he never imagined their next make-out session would be in a car at the airport parking lot in palm springs. it's satisfying to kiss her after all those weeks of being apart and caught up in different schedules.   now, they've met again.    "where do i hide you?" she asks, pulling away from their kiss. she looks at him with so much adoration and gratitude, he feels uplifted. he made a good choice by flying over, or at least she makes him feel like he did. "you can't stay at our hotel, and we can't book a room in another one either."   taehyung leans back, frowning as he holds her hand. "why not? i mean, it'll only be a few hours. there are hotels near the airport, i checked."   "of course you did," jisoo giggles.   he shrugs. "there was wifi onboard."    "when's your flight back?" jisoo asks, sounding a little bit serious.    taehyung purses his lips. "i... haven't booked one yet."   jisoo sighs, as if she expected his answer all along.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter