and me.

sunday mornings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//

basked in the warm rays that filtered through the blinds, minjoo releases a grunt when tiny, soft paws kneaded at her face. a gentle meow followed and minjoo shifts to avoid the piercing glow that peaked through the blinds. her movement caused the blanket to slowly slip down her velvety skin, merely enough to cover her bare bosom.

 

she’s so tired that she swears she could sleep for another 10 hours... and still be tired.

 

another meow, in a slightly higher pitch this time and light tapping on her cheek. minjoo’s too lazy to open her eyes and opted to swat away those miniature paws off of her face idly.  

 

“maru-chan, i left the room for two minutes and now you’re all over minjoo. jeez, you never listen.” a silvery voice spoke in a hushed tone, the sound of the door clicking shut as sakura dawdles over to the bed, her footsteps light and silent.

 

the bed dips and minjoo’s eyes fluttered open slowly, groggily rubbing her droopy eyes. she frowns when her muscles stiffened, a sharp sensation shooting through her whole body (especially legs) like lightning. minjoo groans, her whole body feels sore. 

 

it felt as if there were knives stabbing into every inch of her being— which isn’t exactly pleasant. it’s never pleasant, actually. anything involving sharp pointy ends is never pleasant.

 

“you’re up,” sakura spoke, her deep voice laced with fondness.

 

sakura’s eyes bore through the ginger furred cat that had been bugging minjoo, swiftly scooping maru up in her arms. maru releases a sound that closely resembled discontent and the blonde releases the biased cat but not before glowering at it.

 

damn cat. 

 

minjoo only hums, feeling exhaustion wash over her as she smiles lazily to greet the blonde. sakura exhales inaudibly in content, the tranquil sight of her sleepy girlfriend warmed her insides and the corner of her lips curved up. 

 

minjoo is already stunning, but illuminated by the sun’s rays that rested on her flawless skin, it seemed like the latter glowed even more. if minjoo was descended from the heavens, sakura wouldn’t be at all stupefied. 

 

“morning to you too, min.” sakura scoots closer to the redhead and leans in to place an arm just above minjoo’s head and the other to caress her temple gently.

 

minjoo lets out a blissful sigh in sakura’s loving hold, relishing into her soft touches. she wishes time stopped for in that moment, she wanted to sunbathe in the japanese’s warm clutch forever. 

 

she feels a pair of lips on her shoulder, lingering for a few seconds before sakura pulled the blanket up to her neck. 

 

“you’re awfully beat today, you okay? or did i over-exhaust you last night?” sakura remarks, her lips quirked up in a sly smile as minjoo grunts to bury herself underneath the sheets.

 

she does so to mask her searing cheeks, the nerve of miyawaki sakura to make her feel as such in the morning. the blonde even seemed unabashed.

 

“i’m sore all over and who’s fault is that?” minjoo retorts lowly, her voice hoarse and muffled under the sheets.

 

sakura’s playful chuckles didn’t help ease her burning cheeks at all. minjoo purses her lips, feeling heat rushing to her ears as she recalls the events of last night.

 

wild, that’s it. that single word was the epitome of last night’s events, no less. 

 

“and who was the one in the state of extreme ecstasy?” 

 

upon sakura’s teasing comeback, minjoo buries herself even further in the sheets. she’s surprised her head hasn’t exploded from all the heat clustering there, really.

 

sakura slides down to match minjoo’s level and pulls off the blanket that concealed her gorgeous face. she chortles when minjoo had her lips pursed, cheeks tinted with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter