you

sunday mornings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//

 

beautiful, charming, delicate, exquisite — sakura. minjoo could list a whole thesaurus of the word ‘beautiful’ and it still wouldn’t be enough to define the divine beauty snoring lightly in front of her right now.

 

her eyes trail ever so slowly after every feature on her lover’s face. from her long lashes to her inviting, pastel pink lips. sakura is truly a blessed creation sent from god himself. minjoo wonders if it’s ever tiring; being so effortlessly dazzling like that every day. she wouldn’t know. 

 

minjoo would like to believe she’s fortunate—hold that thought— is fortunate; being able to wake up to the serene sight of an angel every day. nevermind the disheveled blonde strands poking around in every direction, nevermind the small trail of dried drool on her chin, sakura is still stunning nevertheless.

 

whipped. minjoo is whipped for this cherry blossom and it shows. but it can never battle how much sakura is whipped for her. sakura loves minjoo so much that she would laugh at the redhead’s senseless jokes — when it wasn’t even funny (minjoo isn’t sure if it was sarcasm or was it really just sakura’s ‘amazing’ sense of humour), go soft for her every time (even when minjoo doesn’t do anything) and pampers her. 

 

in short, sakura is ultimately, hopelessly in love with kim minjoo. 

 

when they had playful banters of who loves each other the most, sakura would be persistent to the point where minjoo is forced to lose and admit that sakura loves her much more than she loves sakura, because she’s just... so persistent it’s impossible to win against the blonde.

 

minjoo exhales softly, getting up from her propped position and sitting up on the bed. abruptly, a hand swiftly captures her wrist in a lazy grip before she could stand.

 

“where are you going...” sakura spoke lazily in that raspy, morning voice of hers and suddenly minjoo’s heart swells.

 

the redhead slowly turns and interlaces their hands that seemed to perfectly fit each other like a puzzle piece. cheesy but absolutely true, mind you. 

 

minjoo sports a small smile,”i was thinking of getting morning coffee... and how long were you awake?” 

 

“for as long as the 4.3 minutes you spent staring at me, probably before that... i don’t know.”

 

“pfft... you counted?” 

 

sakura merely shrugs, a lazy yet playful smile dancing on her lips. she squeezes their joint hands briefly.

 

“don’t know... i just chose a random number.” 

 

minjoo rolls her eyes, promptly untangling their hands which earned her a disapproving groan from the blonde. minjoo scoots closer to her gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter