Let's go on a date!

Let's go on a date!


*Chaeyeon's phone kept ringing*

 

The girl is still asleep even her phone has been ringing for minutes. Chaeyeon always have a hard time waking up in the morning.

 

*The phone kept on ringing non stop*

 

Finally Chaeyeon moved and opened one of her eye. She's half awake trying to reach her phone on the table.

 

"Hello?" She answered the phone with no clue who's calling. 

 

"Chaeyeon!!" The girl on the other side of the call yelled at her.

 

Chaeyeon moved the phone away from her ear as the girl kept on yelling at her for picking up the phone late.

 

"Okay okay I'm sorry Saku chan!" Chaeyeon told her with her eyes still close.

 

"Why are you still sleeping?" Sakura asked her.

 

"What do you mean? It's still very early." Chaeyeon whined.

 

"You have a date today! Did you forget about that?!" Sakura shouted at her through the phone.

 

"What date?" Chaeyeon sleepingly said.

 

"I can't believe you. With Minju pabo!" Sakura said.

 

"The date is cancelled." Chaeyeon said dropping her head.

 

They paused for a second and just kept silent.

 

"How about you? Are you on a date right now?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"No. The date is also cancelled." Sakura said with a low tone.

 

"Wait. What??" Chaeyeon raised from her bed and sat down. 

 

"I said it was cancelled." Sakura repeated.

 

"Where are you?!" Chaeyeon said and hurriedly went out of her bed.

 

"I've been outside your house for already an HOUR." Sakura raised her voice.

 

"Whaaaat?" Chaeyeon opened her window and saw Sakura standing outside.

 

"Hold on! Hold on! What are you doing here?!" Chaeyeon rushingly put her sweater on and ran downstairs. 

 

"Hurry up Lee Chaeyeon." Sakura said with a demanding tone. 

 

Chaeyeon went out of the house with her messy hair and sleeping pants. Sakura is just looking at her as she walks out. 

 

The two dropped the phone at the same time while staring at each other.

 

"What do you think you're doing Miyawaki Sakura?!" Chaeyeon said while panting. 

 

"I.. I want to see you." Sakura said.

 

"Silly! Why did you cancel your date with Hyewon?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura with a serious face.

 

"Because I want to see you! Pabo!" Sakura yelled at her.

 

"Wh.. What? What are you saying? It's not funny." Chaeyeon blushes and pretended unhappy.

 

"And how about your date with Minju? Why did you cancel it??" Sakura asked her with an annoyed look.

 

"I.. I don't want to date her anymore." Chaeyeon said trying hard to act cool.

 

"Why?" Sakura asked.

 

"Because... I want to date my best friend instead." She said while looking away from Sakura.

 

Sakura just smiled at her silly action. She wanted to laugh but she don't want to spoil the scene.

 

"What are you smiling for?!" Chaeyeon blushes more.

 

Sakura can't help herself and burst into laughter making Chaeyeon feel awkward. 

 

"And now you're laughing at me!" Chaeyeon said and pouted.

 

"I'm sorry." Sakura said while trying to stop her laughter. She found Chaeyeon really cute.

 

"Whatever!" Chaeyeon said and about to turn around when Sakura grabbed her hand.

 

"Chaeyeon don't get mad." She pulled the girl closer to her and held her face.

 

"Listen. I cancelled my date with Hyewon because..." Sakura paused for a second and looked at Chaeyeon in the eyes.

 

"I also want to date my best friend... I wanted to date you Lee Chaeyeon for so long." Sakura smiled.

 

Chaeyeon can't hide her happiness and smiled brightly at Sakura. 

 

"I've been waiting all these years for you to say that." Chaeyeon smiled.

 

"You should have told me earlier that you want to date me." Sakura teasingly said.

 

"I'm sorry. I just thought you don't like me and only see me as your best friend." Chaeyeon said.

 

"You are really pabo!" Sakura said.

 

"What did you say??" Chaeyeon stared at her.

 

"I said I love you." Sakura said blushingly.

 

"What? I didn't hear it." Chaeyeon acting silly.

 

"I said I love you! I love you Lee Chaeyeon!" Sakura shouted with her eyes closed.

 

"I love you more Miyawaki Sakura!" Chaeyeon hugged her tightly.

 

The two standing in front of each other, exchanging smiles feeling very satisfied and happy.

 

"Miyawaki Sakura!" 

 

"Lee Chaeyeon!"

 

"Let's go on a date!" 

 

Both of them said at the same time with a big smile on their faces.

 

 

-