Chance?

Love and Fall

All of my friends is here waiting in front of the cinema. Jinhwan texting in his phone. Chanwoo calming June because he's so nervous. Hanbin, Yunyheong and Dongyhuk kind of excited for June. To be fair, this is his first time to give affection to anyone other than himself, he's kind of narcissistic sometimes.

And I'm slightly annoyed already wishing this to be over so I can check the cafe.

"How many friend will she bring? We're to many here supporting you. Do you really need all of us?" I ask. 

"She didn't really specify, probably 4. I don't know. I just want to be sure alright. I need you all here."

"Who are we meeting again?" I honestly don't remember. Jisoo is still my concern in this moment. 

"Hyung, you need to chill. You're making June nervous. Were meeting Rose and her friends." Hanbin reply. I look at June he really is nervous. 

"I just did't understand why all of us needed to be here. I have a place to be right now."

"Hyung, if the place your talking about is infront of your computer then where not going to let you go. You don't even want to share where you're going." Hanbin said. Ofcourse I'm not going to tell them I'm going to stalk a girl. 

"Who's friend will she bring, June?" Song ask to change the topic. He probably know I'm not goimg to talk about my plan. 

Donghyuk said, "She'll probably bring Lisa. I always see them together." Whose lisa? 

"Who's Lisa? Why you never mention her before Dong?" Hanbin and I has the same question. 

Donghyuk nonchalantly reply "She's just a girl in my dance troupe. You don't know her because you never go to our contest and support me." I bet theres something there. Dong is trying not to sound eager. 

"Is she cute? If theres a lot of cute girl in your troupe I will probably watch your next contest." We really need to find hanbin a girlfriend. 

Dong's blushing but try to hide it. I guess he likes that girl. Others keep teasing and laughing with each other. June's kind of relax now. I guess It really helps that we are here.

A few moments pass when Dong said “There here“. When I look at the side where Dong's pointing I see 2 blonde girl. “Whose Rose?“ I ask but I'm starting to get nervous. Is this really happening? 

"Hyung, how can you not know whose Rose? Rose is our classmate. She's the one with the braids." June almost shout that to me, I bet he's nervous too. I know Rose is our classmate. She's a friend to my Jisoo. Is she here? If she's here I will really volunteer to tutor Jackson. 

"Hi, Your so many. You didn't mention that you will bring your whole gang in here. I thought its oir date." Rose teasing June. I think our boy has a chance. 

"When you said you're bringing friends i don't really know what to do so I ask everyone and all of them are supportive. I didn't know you will only bring one" I am practically glaring at June. You bribe and threaten all of us to be here. 

“Don't worry, Jisoo and Jenny Unnie is just buying some milk tea. They will come here in a few minutes." Lisa said. She's beside Dong now. I guess he also has a chance in this. 

Okay, wait. JISOO AND JENNY UNNIE? I will tutor jackson on monday. Is this my chance?