A Date?

Love and Fall

It's already been months when he see her again sitting in that same chair one and a half feet away from where I am sitting. I know her name now. Jisoo. She's tall, really long hair and always have this really pretty smile. She's really smart she always has the highest scores in quiz and exams. She's a bit shy. She will only answer a teachers question if she asks directly.

Despite being in one class room for a long time, I never have an opportunity to talk to her. She's really introverted. I only see her taking to her 3 friends.

I think the main reason that I can't approach her is that I really loved looking at her from a far. I also don't want to scare if I ever approach her. I also suspect myself that I am afraid that she will reject me. I am really not the guy he will like. I may have a decent grade, decent look but I have piercing, I do rap battle in the week end how can she like me when she’s so pretty. I also know for a fact that she's really famous to the other boys. I don't blame them I'm also fascinated to that girl.

This Jackson guy from our class just approaches her. One of the guys I suspect that also like her. I listen to their conversation because I'm curious and kind of pissed because this guy just blocked my view of her and probably ask her out when I can’t.

“Um Jisoo. .. a... Can I ask you a favor??” Jackson asks.

When does this boy started to speak gently? I'm pretty sure the 1st time I see him he's shouting and talking loudly.

“What favor?” Jisoo ask in return.

“I just want to ask if you can help me review for our 2nd Math exam. I have a really low score from the 1st exam and I would like to prepare to this one. If you are available tomorrow, Saturday at the café near the corner of school. You can bring your friend if you want to. I will pay for all the expenses and willing to pay you for tutoring me.”, Jackson ask in a very nervous manner that I know will be my state if I ask her in the future.

Okay. Should I do this trick too? But I am really good at math and studying. My friend will definitely laugh at me because they know how desperate I am if I do these.

But before he hears the other end of the conversation, where I become so invested and already wishing that the other party will reject this really obvious request for a date, he's been interrupted by his friend. Junehoe his very loud friend.

“Bob! Bobby really need your help. Bobby! Where are you looking?” June said to me when I try harder to listen in Jisoo and Jackson conversation. I look at him and said to him in a very annoyed tone I have, “What?”.

“I have movie date with Rose tomorrow. She said say today but said she will bring her friends because she said she’s still not that confortable with meeting me alone. So I said yes and I promise I will bring my friends so I won't be out of place between her friends. I need a wingman. I know you're not really into flirting with girls at the present moments but I really need you to entertain her friends for me. You need to be there, Bobby. Really need you. I really want this girl to be my girlfriend.”

“Okay” I really didn't care. I really didn’t comprehend what June says. The only thing I remember is movie date, wingman and girlfriend. To be honest I just want this conversation to be over I can concentrate to Jackson and Lisa conversation.

“Hanbin for sure will say yes if I told him there will be other girl. You think Jinhwan will go if I ask him? He has a girlfriend but I really need a professional.”

“He will go I you ask Suhyun permission. You can ask Donghyuk too.”

“You think? Where can I find him?”

“Suhyun classroom? Cafeteria? Dance studio? I don’t know man. Don’t ask me” and at last get the part where I don’t really want to listen to him and left me. Now, I can listen to the other conversation but just that I predict it it’s already over.

“Thanks Jisoo” Jackson said farewell to Jisoo when her friends approach her.

Damn. Now what? Did she say yes? I wish she didn’t. I think I needed to pass by at that café tomorrow. Just forgot that that damn movie date is also tomorrow. Do I need to ditch June? I guess I will visit the café after the movie.