Sana-chan?

Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks, both of them are finally going on a date. They're currently in Japan for promotion of their new japanese single. Today, both girls are free.

Dahyun had rented a convertible a few hours before, and she is currently leaning on it while waiting for Sana outside the idol's hotel. She's wearing a black, long-sleeved, button-up with high waisted black shorts and black sneakers. Her hair tied up in a ponytail. Dahyun is a bit obsessed with the color. Ofcourse, she wore a, also black, mask and aviators considering that she'll be going our with a celebrity today.

A while later, Sana comes out, dressed in a bright red cardigan tucked in a black skirt, and black boots. The girl also had a mask and wore sunglasses. 

Dahyun smiles and waves. The idol responds and runs to her, "Dahyun-chan!" Hugging the life out of her, Sana gives Dahyun a little peck before letting her go. "Is this your car?" The Japanese asks.

"Ofcourse not." Dahyun giggles, "I'm not that rich, Sana."

"Eh? But isn't renting something like this expensive?"

"Don't worry, unnie." Dahyun reassures her. The older girl probably doesn't want Dahyun to overspend on her. Though she will admit she likes it...

Dahyun accompanies Sana to the other side of the car to open the door for her. "What a gentlewoman. Dahyun, I'm gonna fall in love with you soon." Sana smiles at Dahyun.

"Isn't that the goal, unnie?" 

"Yeah, I gusss it is." Sana laughs softly.

Dahyun enters the driver's seat and starts the car. "Where are we off to?" Sana asks.

"Secret~" Dahyun teases.

For the rest of the ride, Sana kept bugging Dahyun to tell her the destination but the younger girls won't spill. "Hmph, fine." Sana acts angry and Dahyun laughs at the girl's cuteness. 

The younger girl ruffles Sana's hair and says, "Aigoo~ Unnie, you shouldn't be like that. Surprises are fun!" 

"But- fine..." Sana sighs. 

After a couple of minutes, they finally left the highway and are currently on a road where there aren't much cars. "Unnie, tie your hair, I'll put the roof down," Sana obliges and the roof goes down. Wind surges and their hair slowly starts to get messy, but they love it. Sana tries standing up and screaches as a wind hits her face. Dahyun smiles fondly at her. "She's beautiful..."

Not long after, they arrive at their destination. "The beach!" Sana exclaims as she gets out of the car and runs towards the sea.

"Unnie! Wait up!" Dahyun runs after her and the older girl turns smiling widely.

"Dahyun, aisheteru!" Dahyun smiles at the girl. 

The younger girl calls Sana and tells her to follow her. They both arrive at a little picnic set a couple feet away from the water. (The picnic place looks like the DTNA set.)

"Dahyun-chan, you didn't have to," Sana says, amazed at the effort.

"No, it's nothing really. Chaeng helped me a little bit. You know, that girl is quite good at art and decorating and things like that..." Dahyun scratches her nape and smiles sheepishly. "And... it's our first proper date anyways..."

Sana smiles again and pecks her cheeks. "Thank you, Dahyun. I love it."

After a long silence, "So... shall we watch the sun set?" Dahyun asks and Sana nods with a smile. They get themselves comfy in the blanket laid on the sand. They chat for awhile and Dahyun reaches for the basket with snacks. 

They both munch on fruits and snacks. Dahyun, feeling brave, puts a strawberry between her teeth and turns to Sana, "Unnie, do ye went shum shtrawverries?" The older girl blushes. Dahyun doesn't usually do this kind of things so she's really flustered. "Ahahaha! I'm kiddhin' I kno ye wouldn't-" Sana leans towards her and presses her lips on Dahyun's.

She takes a bite of the fruit and pulls away. "It tastes great, Dahyun-chan." 

Wide-eyed, Dahyun mutters Sana's name, "Sana-chan..." 

Happy about the kiss and her new nickname, Sana turns to Dahyun with a huge grin. 

"Be my girlfriend..." Dahyun mutters while her body softens as she processes the kiss. Her eyes widens again and realises what she had just asked.

Dahyun panicks but Sana places a hand on her lap, "You can't take that back. We're girlfriends now." She leans towards Dahyun and places her lips on the younger's. the bottom of her lips, asking for entrance, which Dahyun had granted. Sana moves on top of Dahyun and sits on her lap as she cups the younger's face.

Pulling away, Dahyun looks at Sana with flushed cheeks. Staring into her eyes, they stay like that for a minute as the sun slowly fades away behind t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter