Dahyun-chan?

Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pictures do her no justice." Dahyun thought as she watches Minatozaki Sana enter the set. 

"Alright, Sana-chan! Now that you're dressed, let's get your makeup ready! Come here!" The group's manager calls. "This is Dahyun. She's newly hired and shows great skill from what I've heard." The manager introduces.

"Hi, Dahyun-ssi. I'll be in your care now," Sana says as she flashes Dahyun a smile. Dahyun can't help but feel starstuck. 

"Are all of them gonna look like this?" She thinks as she anticipates herself meeting the rest of the members. 

Sana sits on the chair as Dahyun scans the different materials laid before her. "Wow, JYP really has invested a lot in these. These are all high-end brands." Dahyun admires for a couple more seconds before Sana clears .

"So, are we starting or what?" Sana says but no sign of irritation was heard from her statement. 

"Right. Sorry. I was just a little amazed." Dahyun scratches the back of her neck and starts to do her job. 

As Dahyun starts put makeup, she notices little bits of Sana's beauty. Her skin is soft and is clear of blemishes. Her eyes are cute and small. Her nose makes Dahyun want to boop it. Dahyun wonders if she'll ever get to boop Sana's nose. And then, Dahyun reaches Sana's lips. She stops for awhile and stares. "Dahyun-ssi?" As Sana, calls her name, she gets out of her trance and starts applying lipstick. 

"How is it so soft?" Dahyun thinks. Meanwhile, Sana isn't doing so good either. She wonders if it's the way Dahyun stops and stares for a while. Sana was always labeled as the flirty and loud one in the group. But now, everyone is shocked at the scene. Usually, the girl never stops talking even when the makeup artist is applying makeup. Sana is actually one of the reasons why they keep changing staff. Sana is quiet, letting Dahyun do her thing, and everyone thinks, "so you can shut up Minatozaki Sana with a cute girl, huh?" 

After Sana, it was Mina's turn. Dahyun also does her makeup but is confused. "Why am I not as nervous as I was when I was doing Sana's makeup?" 

- - -

After a few weeks working as Twice's makeup artist, Dahyun had grew relationships with the girls and grew fond of the other staffs she works with. She had become comfortable in the workplace. 

It's late at night and the shooting for the new upcoming album had just finished, "That's all for today everyone! Good work!" One of the employees announced and concluded the day.

Dahyun sighs and packs her things up. "Tired?" She hears a voice behind her. 

"Oh god, don't scare me like that, Chaeng." Dahyun holds her chest as she tries to breath more stable after the sudden scare. "Yes. I am tired. Good thing we're free tomorrow though." Dahyun smiles at the slightly shorter girl. 

Dahyun had met Chaeyoung shortly after she started working. Chaeyoung is a photographer, and a very good one at that, who is in charge of the photoshoots in the album. 

"Yeah. What are you doing tomorrow?" Chaeyoung asks the girl busy packing her things.

"I don't know. Probably rest?" She answers. 

"Yeah. Me too," Chaeyoung looks around the set and sees the members of the girlgroup slowly leaving the set. "The members are pretty."

"They are, aren't they?" Dahyun swings her bag at her back and makes eye contact with one of the members. "Sana-ssi is pretty."

"Should we go then?" Chaeyoung asks Dahyun and the latter nods.

It has been a routine now that Dahyun drives Chaeyoung to her apartment not so far from the company building ever since Chaeyoung had asked for a ride the first time. They hit it off quite well. 

Dahyun starts the engine. After a few seconds, they get startles at the soft knocks by Dahyun's window. "Sana-ssi?"

Dahyun lowers the window and asks, "Sana-ssi? Is there anything we can do for you?" 

"Ah, can I ask for a favor?" Sana asks Dahyun with pleading eyes. How can Dahyun say no to that? 

"Sure." Dahyun smiles at the girl. 

"I have something to get somewhere and the girls are quite tired already so I want them to rest at the dorm so I told the van to go without me. Can I get a ride? Sorry. I totally understand if you can't." Sana explains. "Don't worry, I think it's near where Chaeyoung-ssi lives." 

"You know where I live?" Chaeyoung's eyes widen. Now how the hell did this girl get this information.

"Ah. I may or may not have read yours and Dahyun-ssi's resume..." Sana chuckles nervously. 

The other two just laugh it off and let's Sana enter the vehicle. "Are you cold, Sana-ssi?" Dahyun asks as she hands Sana a hot pack. 

"Ah, thank you, Dahyun-ssi." The two smile at eachother as Chaeyoung watches the scene unfold, smirking knowingly to herself.

After a few minutes, they had arrived at Chaeyoung's apartment and wished the girl farewell. "Where are we off to, Sana-ssi?"

Sana instructs the girl on where to go and Dahyun listens. When arrived, Dahyun asks Sana to be careful since someone might recognize her. "Don't worry Dahyun-ssi, I got my cap and mask ready. Oh, by the way, can you wait for me please? You can't possibly let a cute girl like me go home alone this late." Dahyun chuckles and tells Sana that she will wait. 

After awhile, Sana had finally came back and plops down on her seat. "What did you get there?" Dahyun asks. 

"It's nothing, really." Sana answers and closes her eyes.

Dahyun doesn't push further and continues driving. She thinks that the girl must be really tired after a whole day of work. She lets the girl doze off and tries to lower the volume of the radio but a hand stops her from doing so, "Don't. I like the song." Sana smiles lazily. 

"Ah. Sorry..." Dahyun continues driving and occasionally checks on Sana. "Cute."

Dahyun soon arrives at the girl's dorm. "Sana-ssi, we're here-" Dahyun whips her head to Sana after taking her seatbelt off and sees the girl sleeping soundly and cutely. "Ah... I don't want to wake her..."

Dahyun admires the sleeping beauty infront of her and thinks to herself, "Her nose is cute. I want to touch it."  Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter