Yeri

One shot collection: Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri was in the kitchen eating the breakfast cooked by her favorite unnie when she received a call from the headmaster, asking her guardian and a representative from SM to come to the school immediately as some important matters would be discussed. Since Yeri's parents were not in town, she thought of another that could accompany her. The headmaster said it wasn't anything serious but stil, as mischievous as she is, the girl was still nervous.

 

"Wendy unnie!" Yeri called out from the kitchen after ending the call.

 

After a few seconds, the girl lazily walked to the kitchen while tying her hair in a bun, "What? You want me to cook some more, Yerim-ah?"

 

Yeri shook her head, walked to the older and pulled her to seat on one of the stool, "Sit down first… Wait! I think Irene unnie needs to be here, too!"

 

"Joohyun unnie!"

 

Confused as to what was happening, Wendy looked strangely at Yeri then back at the kitchen door where Irene just entered. The older was just in an oversized sweater and shorts with hair all disheveled as she just got out of the bed.

 

"Yah! Kim Yerim!" the older called out while rubbing her eyes lazily. "It's so early in the morning and you're being loud!"

 

The younger just smiled apologetically then pulled the older to sit on the stool beside Wendy.

 

Joohyun poked Wendy's side and gave the girl a look as if asking what was happening but the younger just shrugged her shoulders in reply. Wendy then brushed the older's hair with her fingers then tucked some on her ear. "Good morning, unnie," Joohyun just smiled warmly and the younger couldn't help but just grin back.

 

The two looked back at the maknae at the same time and started, "So what is this all about?" Joohyun asked and positioned herself towards the maknae.

 

Yeri breathed deeply and started, "Okay, the headmaster just called and --"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"What did you do?!

 

"Why?!"

 

"What is it this time?!"

 

The two asked loudly in unison. Joohyun was already on her feet while Wendy was eyeing the younger.

 

"Whoa whoa whoaaaa, calm down. He said it's not anything serious. Okay?" Yeri explained and sighed exasperatedly. She didn't know if she was still nervous or just nauseous because of her two overreacting unnies. It was almost too funny.

 

Joohyun sighed before going back to her seat. Wendy reached out and placed a comforting hand over the older's.

 

"So what is this about then?" Wendy asked calmly this time.

 

"I honestly don't know. But I swear I didn't do anything this time!" The maknae defended and raised her arms. "They said I have to bring an elder and a representative from the company to discuss something about me, I figured to ask you guys to come instead since eomma is not here in Seoul and you're also under SM. See, it's perfect!"

 

Joohyun hummed before replying, "I see. We're coming then. When is it?"

 

"Tomorrow afternoon," Yeri answered.

 

"Okay. We'll be there" Wendy replied this time and smiled at the younger. "Good or bad, we'll come."

 

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Yeri replied jokingly and grabbed the lunch box prepared by Wendy, "But thank you,"

 

"Anytime," Joohyun answered and stood up from the stool. She walked to where Yeri was and made sure the girl didn't forget anything, "You have everything in there now?" Joohyun asked and pointed at her bag.

 

Yeri nodded and smiled, "I'm gonna head out now." The younger grabbed everything, walked to the door and bid goodbye to the two, "Bye! -- "

 

When she was sure she was out of earshot from the two, the younger finished her sentence and laughed to herself "...moms"

 

 

Flashes. Flashes everywhere. Yeri knew she should be used to it by now since it always happens whenever she attended school when there were no schedules for the group but this time, it seemed like the flashes tripled and the corridor became more stuffy with students trying to take pictures of them.

 

"You guys didn't even bother covering up your faces," Yeri looked back in slight annoyance at the two and said in a low voice. The three were in the hallway, going to the headmaster's office with Yeri leading Wendy and Joohyun. The unnies were just in their usual everyday clothes. Simple and casual. But still, they were a headturner for everyone to gawk at.

 

"Hey! I didn't know that it would be like this! I thought students here would be preoccupied in their classes," Irene replied and glared at the maknae. The older then felt a hand wrapped around her arm in comfort. "Unnie, no need to get riled up. Let's just walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter