What is it to you?

One shot collection: Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where were you?!"

"Whoa whoa, calm down, unnie. I was just with a friend."

"A friend?! At 1 in the morning?!"

"I bet she was with Mark again hanging out." Joohyun heard Sooyoung whispered and laughed behind her.

The members just finished their Friday movie schedule and Seungwan just got back from the dorm. It was already the third time that the younger missed their usual movie schedule.

"Why, unnie? Are you jealous? Hmmm?" The maknae teased the older and threw soft punches at her arm. All it took was one glare and the maknae backed-off but the resident chicken seemed to be unfazed by the leader's reaction.

"Really, what is it to you, unnie, if Seungwan unnie go on dates, huh?" Joy asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Joohyun tried to think of reasons why she was so riled up so she came up with her usual excuse. "Because I'm the leader of the group and I don't want you guys getting into any scandals." Good job, Joohyun. You didn't stutter one bit.

The satan just took a step further at the older, "Are you sure, unnie? Even the agency is not really strict about our dating. They just tell us to not get caught and I think...Seungwan unnie is doing so well since she's been going out for months now and there are no reports about it."

"Whaaat? That's not tr..." Seungwan said surprisingly but Seulgi quickly covered the hamster's mouth.

Joohyun looked down for a few seconds before looking at the hamster who still had covered by the bear. "Is that true, Seungwan-ah?" The older tried her best to not let her emotions took over.

The younger tried to shook her head no but the bear still had a hold on her. "Hmmmdkjdlsls..."

"So, unnie..." Joy started again and started walking towards the duo behind her. "What really is it to you?"

"Because...because..." Joohyun trailed off not knowing where to look since all her members were waiting for hee to finish her sentence. She accidentally glanced at Joy who had now her arms around Seungwan possessively and that was enough for the older to let everything out. "...because I'm jealous! You're so dense, Son Seungwan! I like you! I like you ever since we were trainess. I like you ever since you entered the room with your stupid, goofy smile. I like you ever since you started holding my hand and hugging me when I am cold. I like you ever since that I can't remember anymore how my life was before you."

The older took a final look at the younger and all she saw was a blank stare. The duo now had removed their arms from the hamster and covering their mouth from shock. That was enough for Joohyun to walk away and lock herself in the room.

Seungwan strided across the living room to get to Joohyun's door. She softly knocked three times but came no reply from the older. She looked back at the trio with a sad smile but they signalled to knock again. "Unnie, It's me." she said over the door. Unfortunately, there was still no reply. Wendy looked down and bit her lip, afraid that the three in the living room would see the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes.

Seeing her favorite unnie downcasted and knowing what just to do, Joy walked over to where Wendy was and placed her arm around the shorter.

"Come on, unnie. You can just talk to Joohyun unnie tomorrow. You can just sleep in MY ROOM tonight if you don't want to be al--"

Joy was cut off mid-sentence when the door to Irene's swung open quickly and widely. The girl couldn't help but smirk at the sight of the older with brows furrowed, lips thinned, and hands on her waist. As if any second, her Joohyun unnie will explode.

Joy just knew that look. It was the look that her Joohyun unnie gives her when she gets a little bit too close to Seungwan whenever on stage or off-cam. Honestly, it was so satisfying for Joy to see her Joohyun unnie look at her like that because it just confirms what the older feels for her favorite unnie. God. Although Joy really liked spending time and hanging out with Seungwan, Joy did it excessively at times just to infuriate Joohyun and force them to confess their feelings already. However, her favorite unnie just really seemed to perceive Joohyun's actions as platonic ones, until today. And Joy swore to heavens that tonight, these two would finally be together or she'll really take matters into her own hands.

Joohyun looked at the smirking Joy then to Seungwan who still had her eyes on the floor, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter