Bonus 1.

Baby, Is It Me? (Or Are You Doing Something to Me?)

Mark’s napping when his phone starts to ring, and it scares him so badly he almost falls out of bed.

“Hyuck, you ,” he whines, still groggy. “I was sleeping.”

“Why,” Donghyuck’s tone is dangerous. Mark sits up, suddenly fully alert. “Why,” Donghyuck repeats, “is Dong Si-ing-Chen telling you to call him when you decide you want a real man?”

“I don’t...?”

What? Mark is very, very confused and Hyuck is very, very angry. This cannot end well. “I don’t know anyone with that name?”

“WinWin, Mark Lee. Win. Win. Don’t play with me.”

Oh, right, WinWin. Mark actually likes WinWin a lot. He’s a little older than them, but he’s so dang cute that Mark sort of internally squees whenever they’re in the same room. Which is fine, usually, but definitely not something to share with his very new, apparently very jealous boyfriend.

“Uh,” he says instead. “I don’t know why?”

Mark’s been told not to show weakness to a predator, but he genuinely doesn’t know what Donghyuck is talking about.

Donghyuck sighs, loudly, and mumbles that he’s coming over. He hangs up and Mark is left waiting the 6.7 minutes it takes to bike from Donghyuck’s house to his own. (They timed it once, right after they got their training wheels off. Mark’s mom bought them matching helmets for the occasion; he still has his, obviously.)

While he waits, Mark checks his notifications and finds that WinWin tagged Mark in his instagram story. Mark’s a little nervous, but he watches anyway, mostly because he doesn’t want to face Donghyuck in person without being at least a little bit more informed.

It’s a video, in two parts, and Mark is tagged in both. So is Donghyuck. Welp.

Mark watches WinWin watch a bit of Johnny’s latest video, and very clearly hears his drugged up self call Donghyuck his “ing big eternal crush of five-eva.” That’s...embarrassing, but it worked out well for Mark, so it can’t be too terrible, can it?

He’s wrong, of course. Because in the second part of the video, WinWin flexes his biceps, pouts (adorably, goddammit), and says “But what about me, Markly?”

And, to make things worse, written in bright pink, toward the bottom of the screen, are the words “Call when you want a real man @MorktheBabyLion”.

Okay. Wow. Yes. Mark can see why that would be incriminating.

It’s not his fault WinWin called him out like that though, and he says as much to Donghyuck when the other boy barges up the stairs and into his room.

“Maybe not,” Hyuck agrees, seemingly calmer than he was on the phone, “but I know you think he’s cute.”

“Well yeah,” Mark admits, reluctantly. “But I think everything is cute. Remember the mini watermelons? I couldn’t even eat them, and you know how I feel about watermelon! It doesn’t mean I want to date them.”

Donghyuck crosses his arms over his chest, unimpressed. “You think I’m cute.”

“I-yes, okay, I have nothing to say to that. You’re very cute. The cutest.”

It sounds like he’s trying to appease Donghyuck, but Mark really means it. No one’s cuter than Lee Donghyuck. No one’s ever been cuter than Lee Donghyuck.

“Not even WinWin?” Hyuck asks, suddenly sounding small and a little unsure as he takes a seat on the edge of Mark’s bed.

“Not even WinWin,” agrees Mark.

He pulls Donghyuck back by his shirt until they’re sitting side by side against the headboard with their elbows and thighs pressed tightly together. They stay like that for a moment, Mark grinning at the realization that they just had their first fight as a couple.

“Is this the part where we have make-up kisses?” Mark asks, feeling nervous and breathlessly eager all at the same time.

He and Hyuck haven’t kissed on the mouth yet. It’s been two days since Mark got his wisdom teeth out but Hyuck is still insisting that they can’t kiss until Mark is totally healed. It’s sweet, in a way, but it’s also pretty out of character for Donghyuck and, frankly, Mark thinks the anticipation is going to kill him before he gets any kisses at all.

“Hmm,” Donghyuck says, pretending to think about it. But Mark knows that Donghyuck knows that Mark is still stuck eating applesauce and Go-Gurt until at least tomorrow, so Mark already knows what Donghyuck’s going to say. He elbows Donghyuck in the side for teasing him and then blushes furiously when Donghyuck uses the opportunity to clutch his side dramatically and fall onto Mark’s lap.

“No make-up kisses,” Donghyuck, his head on Mark’s thigh, decides finally as he stares up at Mark through his lashes. “This is the part where we watch JCC and I get to laugh at your drunken love confessions.”

Mark harrumphs, offended. “I wasn’t drunk,” he corrects, poking Donghyuck between the eyes. Donghyuck yelps indignantly and attempts to bite Mark’s finger. He is successful.

“I was high and in pain,” Mark adds, wounded and whining again.

“Yeah,” Donghyuck agrees smugly as he blows a kiss at Mark’s “injured” fingers, “love pain.”