Chapter 1

A Love to Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can proudly say, I'm dreamy.

I am the overall highest achiever in our school. Fair-skinned, enchanting eyes, lovely hair, kissable lips, petite body and anything beautiful you could think of. No one can beat me specially academically. And to add to the long list of compliments, the best singer.

Everybody knows that literally, I am the best. That's why no one ever dared to compete with me. ln that sense, everyone's scared to be close to me. And if there are some who would try to shake my hard heart a little bit, it would be for their own benefit or desire, be it for fame or fortune. 

I only have a few friends which include Jessica, a family friend, and Heechul, my older brother - not biologically though. They are the ones I can totally count as the persons who I can trust.  And obviously, I'm not adding another one.

I've been walking around where my feet lead me for about 2 hours. I know. That's a pretty long time especially for a small girl like me. The sun is ready to set up  and the wind starts to roam around the streets but my tongue is still ready for a cold vanilla ice cream.

The ice cream shop was just a block away from where I am so I decided to satisfy my craving. After buying a huge cup of vanilla ice cream for myself, I finally felt myself getting calm after taking a taste of it. To savor the moment, I decided to let this feeling last for a while in the sit nearby the window.

As I watch people outside pass by, a guy with a shopping bag caught my eye. He brought a small cake and a tiny bouquet that looks pretty cheap. Maybe it's for his girlfriend for them to celebrate their anniversary.

He stopped and sighed a little of accomplishme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter