What Are You Doing?

My Private Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 3AM. But Sakura’s eyes still opened. The japanese girl lay in her bed with her mind being in somewhere else. Thinking about the conversation that happened a few hours ago...

 

***

 

“E-excuse me, Kaeun-ssi!” Sakura stop her movement and look the older girl who turned at her.

“Thanks... for saving me. I am..very glad you come to me.” The brown-haired girl smiles weakly and hold Kaeun’s hand.

Kaeun rolled her eyes. “You are such an idiot. There is no way a stranger catch your hidden message and spare their precious time just to save someone they just knew.”

“But you came to save me, right?” Sakura show her smile again that make the older girl blushing without she realized.

“And.. sorry for troubling you.. making you said that you need me as doctor-“

“What do you mean? Do you still intend to comeback at that hospital?” Kaeun cuts her talk suddenly.

“I really mean it. I really need you as my doctor.” Kaeun continued then sighed. She flipped her hair back. Which looks very cool in Sakura’s eyes.

“Err...but i am not a doctor.. i still a medical student in-“

“That’s okay. I have no problem.”

“But i can’t just resign from my job as assistant since-“

“I will pay you three times than your salary as assistant.”

 

‘Is it your hobby to cut someone’s talk?’

Sakura feel a bit annoyed with Kaeun. But she can’t hide her happiness when heard the ‘pay you three times’ part. So, she clear first before giving her respond to Kaeun.

 

“Um.. i will think about it.”

 

Kaeun nods and feel her phone vibrate. She look at her phone and sighed again. “Sorry, i must go somewhere. Tomorrow please come to my office.”

 

The older girl give Sakura her business card before leaving. The light-brown card which currently held by Sakura right now in her bed.

 

LEE KAEUN

 

CEO GIRAFFA CO.

 

'Giraffa? What kind of company is this? A breeding giraffe company, huh?'

“It is definetly a scam.” Sakura put back the card in her wallet and begin to sleep. Just for waking up at 4AM (which is one hour later) to go to Minimarket, doing her job as cashier.

 

 

***

 

Sakura keep yawning as she stand in the counter. Yuri, the other staff who busy counting the stock glanced to the cashier.

“Unnie, if you keep yawning at this state i will not surprise if you die because a fly entered your mouth.”

Sakura burst her laughed,”I am sorry, Yuri. Many things happened yesterday..”

Sakura smiled, remembering again about her savior. Eventhough that Kaeun might lie about her job, Sakura still owe the gorgeous woman much because she saved her from Dr. Jung.

“Yeah- many things happened to me too, unnie. Yesterday, my brat sister ripped my only one Giraffa clothes- urghhh” Yuri unexpectedly share her thought that make Sakura surprised.

“Do you know.. Giraffa?”

“OF COURSE! EVERYBODY MUST KNOW THAT ING EXPENSIVE CLOTHING BRAND” Shouted Yuri, the girl who love shopping no matter how broke she is.

 

“I used up my savings only to buy the 20% discount Giraffa’s product but at the end my sister-“ Yuri hug her unnie. The latter rub Yuri’s back, she can’t relate anyway with Yuri’s way of thinking since she always bought bargain clothes in street market. That’s why Sakura didn’t know about exclusive brand clothing.

But at least, she know that Kaeun is not a scammer.

 

 

***

 

 

What kind of company is this?

Sakura opened looking what’s inside Giraffa Co. She can accept the fancy interior which is expected from a fashion brand company. But what she was amazed is the height of the employee. At least their height will be 168cm for the women and 180cm for the men. Once you entered this office, you will feel like you are the shortest people in the world unless your height reach their standard. She can’t imagine how Nako, her friend which is 149.9cm tall, will feel if she worked in here.

 

Is that why Kaeun named her company Giraffa? To gather giraffe body-shaped people?

 

“Ehem, ex-excuse me. I want to meet Miss Lee Kaeun.” Sakura approached the front desk and hand her the business card.

Wonyoung, the name of the front desk staff, read the business card and look at Sakura,”I am sorry, but Miss Kaeun’s schedule is already full. You can comeback tomorrow.”

“But- but i already made an appoinment with her yesterday-“ Sakura knew it’s not a formal request but still, she remember Kaeun asked her to come to her office today.

“I am sorry, Sakura-ssi. Miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter