Save Me

My Private Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Are you okay, Sakura?”

A sudden voice make the japanase girl wake up.

“A-ah, i am sorry, i just fall asleep.” She cursed herself to be fall asleep in changing room. She just want to close her eyes for a minutes in bench but it turns out to be 30 minutes. Lucky Sakura to arrive in hospital earlier.

Hyewon, the girl who just call Sakura, shake her head,”How can a human can’t be fall asleep if she take 4 different part-time jobs in a week?”

Sakura just show a little smile before done with changing clothes and get out from the room.

 

***

 

The name is Sakura Miyawaki. A 21-year-old student at medical faculty in SNU. The most popular university in South Korea.  And she is so lucky to get scholarship in there. But scholarship is not enough as she still needs to cover the living cost. Not mentioning she only has her grandma and little brother. Her parents died in car accident when she was 5 years old. She really hates the time the doctor said ‘sorry’ to her, failed in attempt saving her parents. That’s why Sakura want to become a doctor to prevent more kids get the same fate with her.

But as we know, Sakura’s dream to become a doctor is very difficult to get. Especially if you are not in good financial condition. Besides covering her own living cost, Sakura still needs to send some money to her family in Fukuoka. That’s why she get many part time jobs from deliveryman, cashier, private teacher, and assistant doctor. Eventhough Sakura didn’t like the last job because.. you will know it later.

“Eh? Dr. Jung still hasn’t come?” Sakura blinked her eyes to Hyewon, the receptionist staff.

“Yeah, i don’t know why. But his patiens already waiting in line. Can you replace him for a moment?”

Sakura shrugged. It is not like she has option to reject it. And it is not the first time Dr. Jung came late. He even have came only 10 minutes before his shift done. Sakura took the list of visitor and call it one by one to process the examination.

 

***

 

Lee Kaeun.

She was born rich but she never used her wealth for personal gain. Instead, she developed her own company from scratch and be able to sit as CEO of big fashion company named Giraffa Co.

Lee Kaeun was born rich and  able to think how to be rich.

But that doesn’t mean Kaeun has no flaws. If something bad happen to Giraffa Co, Kaeun always had a headache and sudden cold. It is like if her company get sick, she will get sick too.

 Just like today. Because of her staff’s mistake, Giraffa’s stock drop a little and it directly give migrain to the tall woman. What kind of curse is this?

She doesn’t has time to be sick. That’s why as usual she goes to the hospital which she regularly visited.

 

“Lee Kaeun-ssi, please come.”

 

Kaeun immediately stand up and entering the checkup room. It  will get done quickly. Her regular doctor Dr. Jung always give her the same pills and she has no complains with that as long as it can get rid her sickness.

 

“I am sorry, Dr. Jung has a trouble coming to the hospital. So, i will do his duty until Dr. Jung comes.”
 

Kaeun tilt her head up, looking at the owner of the voice.  Actually she is familiar with this voice. The voice that always call her name when it her turns to enter the room. The voice that always say ‘yes’or ‘okay’ everytime Dr. Jung ordered something to her.

The voice of Dr Jung’s Assistant.

But Kaeun never wasted her time to look at this assistant.

Until this time.

Kaeun can’t take her eyes off from this brown-haired girl. She admit that she was wrong all the time. She really wasting her time by not looking at this pretty girl even only for a second.

“Ah- y-yes” Kaeun said with trembled voice. Feeling nervous all of sudden. The Lee peek at the nametag of the assistant.

 

Miyawaki Sakura.

 

‘Japanese girl, huh?’

“So.. how are you feeling, Kaeun-ssi?” Sakura asked while  holding her pen. Ready to write in the note as soon as Kaeun said anything.

 

‘my feeling? I am feeling so nervous because of you! HOW DARE YOU-‘

 

“Ah.. my migrain comes again.. and i run out the pills..” Of course, there is no other way Kaeun will speak what’s ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter