Blessing

The Perfect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung never felt so nervous. It was merely a simple dinner, it's not supposed to be this fancy but... 

 

"She's not just an ordinary friend right?"

 

That question got Wonyoung out of guard. Yujin is indeed not just an ordinary friend. She's her girlfriend. After two months of dating, Wonyoung decided to let Yujin meet with her parents, with her family since Yujin already introduce her as Yujin's girlfriend. 

 

Knowing that her sister, Jang Gyuri and her mate Saerom is coming, she knows that her parents going to do some special 'interview' with Yujin. 

 

She's worried. 

 

©©©

 

Yujin was blown away by the sight of Wonyoung in her fancy dress. She was wondering why Wonyoung told her to come in suit, now she knows the reason. 

 

"Babe..." She whisper softly, when Wonyoung turn around, "You look so beautiful, I'm dying"

 

Wonyoung was blushing, look away. Trying to hide from Yujin's cheeky grin. 

 

"You must be Ahn Yujin"

 

Yujin look around, her gaze meet with a man in black suit. She recognize him since Wonyoung belong to high rank family. Mr. Jang is not an ordinary person. 

 

"Yes sir" she smile, "It's very nice of you to invite me in such a fancy dinner"

 

Her manner make Wonyoung and her father shocked. Yujin keep her stance as she bring out a present, "I heard that you like white wine sir," she smile, "So I bring the best one for the best noble family in town"

He took the bottle from Yujin, scan it and smile, "Muirwood... Chardonnay..." He turn to face Yujin, "But aren't you still underage to drink wine?"

 

"Yes I am sir," she smile, "That's why I bring that for you but I also bring another gift for Mrs. Jang" 

 

"You gotta be kidding-"

 

"I heard that she likes coffee so..." She bring another box, this time is a bit bigger, "I bought a coffee maker"

"Ilsa Neapolitan 6-Cup Aluminum Coffee Maker, you sure has taste" he said, "My wife will like it"

 

He turn to face Wonyoung, "You sure have a great friend Wonyoung"

 

The Omega proudly smile, wrap her arms around Yujin's, "I told you she's the best"

 

Meanwhile in Yujin's head, 'Two down... Now who's next?'

 

©©©

 

Wonyoung was worried for nothing. Yujin has a great table manner. She know how to talk to her parents. Not to mention that her mom start to like Yujin. It's such a great night. 

 

"Isn't it too expensive?"

 

"Pardon ma'am?" Yujin politely asking, 

 

"The gift you give to me and Wonyoung's father"

 

Yujin nod, "For the wine, my Father had wine business so he decided to give the best one in order for me to get your blessing," she smile, "About the coffe maker, I earn money to buy that"

 

"Money?" Mrs Jang frown, "What do you mean?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter