Epilogue

Home

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

Time check (1:45 PM)

 

“Okay guys that’s a wrap for today. Just wait for some announcements if we will have another rehearsal tomorrow or just take a day off. Okay?”

They all nods and hums in approval. The performers and some of the staffs packs their belongings as they start to leave the studio. We finished earlier than usual today because it will just took some little polishing for the perfection of our performance. Besides, Chaeyoung left already, so I think we’re allowed to go home now.

“Hey Jeongyeon! Where’s the keys? Did Chaeyoung gave it to you?” Jihyo approached me. The keys?

“Ayysh I forgot to ask her Jihyo-yahh.“ I scratch my head while looking at Jihyo sheepishly. She knock my head because of my dumbness that made me wince.

“You pabo! How do you think we’ll going to lock up this place without the keys huh?!” This girl really look scary when she tries to make her eyes a lot bigger. 

“Yahhh chill your mouth! I’m still older than you, you know!! Maybe she left them at her office for me. I’ll just go there and check so we can go.” She rolls hers eyes to me before I left

I made my way outside the studio and walk through the door of Chaeyoung’s office. She usually let me lock her office when she goes home early in case of some emergencies. I turned the doorknob hoping it is open for me this time.

And luckily it is.

When I finally open the door, my eyes came to a stop first at her office desk. I curve my eyebrows as I saw a figure of someone burying her face in the table.

“Chaeyoung?” I called her name softly, still standing beside the door.

Did she fell asleep in here? I thought she have an appointment to attend with Mina?

I close the door and decided to wake Chaeyoung up when I saw something lights in her table. 

 

...Calling *Minari 🖤*....

 

Ohhh, should I answer it? Maybe I should? Or no?

Maybe I’ll wake her up first to respect her privacy, I try to shake and simply taps her shoulders.

“Chaeyoung-ah. Mina’s calling you Chaeyoung-ah” I called softly. 

“Hey bro.”

Chaeyoung did not even wake or move a little. Maybe she’s really tired out today as I saw her sleepy eyes earlier. We’ve been working for this performance non-stop since morning, so I think she try to rest herself a little. That’s why I decided to answer Mina’s non-stop call in the end.

———


“YAHH CHAEYOUNG-AH HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED CALL YOU HUH? ARE YOU CHEA—-“

Oh my Gd! Mina is screaming? Is this already her screaming voice?! No offense, but Nayeon’s screaming voice makes you want to rip off your ears out of your skin and throw it in a deserted place , but Mina? Lucky tiger. Don’t get me wrong, I love my bunny so much despite all of that hehehe.

“Uhmm Mina? I’m sorry this is Jeongyeon hehe.” I cut her off before she pour her anger to me.

“Oh.... I’m sorry Jeongyeon-unnie. I didn’t know. I’m sorry” She apologize at me with her normal or should I say little voice. 

“Hahaha don’t be! I should be the sorry one as I invade Chaeyoung’s phone.” I explained.

“It’s okay Jeongyeon-unnie. By the way where is Chaeyoung? I called her a million times already, but she seems like ignoring my calls and messages.” I don’t know if she sounds angry or worried. Maybe both.

“Yah Chaeyoung here fell asleep really hard in her office. I think she’s really tired. I’ll try to wake her up for you okay?”
I told her.

“Thank you unnie. Please tell her to call me once she’s awake.” She sounds a lot calmer now than before.

“I will Mina! I’ll punch her for you when she wakes up!”  I told her jokingly while I look at Chaeyoung who is still sleeping. This little cub must be really tired.

“Okay Jeongyeon-unnie! Good luck in your performance! Bye.” 

“Bye Mina.” I tell her goodbye before pressing the red button. I put Chaeyoung’s phone in her table again and starts to scream in her ear.

“CHAEYOUNG-AHH WAKE UP TIGERRRR! YOUR WIFE WILL GONNA KILL YOU ALREADY!” I screams beside her ear to disturb again her daydreaming. I shake her head this time trying to remove her face from the table. 

“Chaeyoung-ahh? Are you really that tired? Want me to kick your off for you to get up huh?” I dissed her this time. I kneel to level her face in the table.

“Yah Chaeyoung!!!” I shake her intensely and turn her head to me. I tap her cheeks many times while calling her name again and again. I slowly move a little closer to her.. 
And when I had the chance to scan her face, I felt something heavy inside me.

Her face.

Deep inside me knew that there is something wrong already when I saw her face, but I still continue hoping she wakes up.

“Chaeyoung-ahhh.. “

“Hey bro I know you’re tired, but Mina needs you now Chaeng. Come on wake up.” I softly nudge her. I don’t know what comes into my mind when I told those things to her. This is not what I am thinking right? I’m just making things up in my head.

“Chaee...” I start to bow my head still holding her arms and face. I still try to check her pulse and breathing even though it hurts me to do so. My voice starts to fail me already. Why am I crying? Don’t think like that Jeongyeon.

I look at her face again, this time with tears flowing from my eyes. I try to look for something.
Some signs. Some hope.

 


But there’s nothing....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

6 years later

 

 


Mina’s POV


I enter her room and saw her fixing herself up in front of the mirror after she showered. I step closer by closer and she turned her body to me when she saw me in the reflection. 

“Please take care today okay?” 

I told her softly while I stuck her hair behind her ears. I smiled to her while she shows me her cute dimples and little mole. 

“I will. I promise to go home.” She giggles adorably when I kiss her in her nose. She really loves whenever I do  that. It makes her shy and blush. 

I accompany her until we were already in front of the gate. I kissed her one last time before she hops in her school bus. She stops and hugs me tightly like it was the last time that she will hug me ever again.

“Good bye mommy! I’ll be home by three I promise.”

“Be good in school okay?” She nods. I smiled to her and watch her go inside together with her classmates. I waved my hands to her before they drove away.

 


“Please come home this time.”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~ THE END~~~~~~~~~

 

So this is really the end  hahahahaha 
I’m sorry if this disappoint you or something when I killed Chaeyoung , but I hope you still all enjoyed reading this 😉 Thank you so much and leave your comments below! 
 
BTW I made a twitter account and will post there some of  my future Au’s 
Follow me @chaesbitshh