TWO

𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't know how do you get the answer Kwon Eunbi?" Miss Park asked.

 

"I know, but I don't know how to explain it." Eunbi explain and earn a nodded from the teacher.

 

Kringgg

 

"What's subject is next?" Miss Park ask the class.

 

"Science." Chaeyeon replied.

 

"Ok, you can go back to your seat Eunbi."

 

Eunbi quickly sprint toward her desk then command the class to bow to the teacher since she is the class president.

 

And with that, Miss Park leaved the class. 

 

After Miss Park step out her feet from the class, a lot of students gathering around Eunbi and Hyewon desk.

 

"Hi Hyewon." One of the students name Eunchae said.

 

"Nice to meet you Hyewon!" The other students said.

 

"Go away! She didn't like crowds!" Eunbi stated making the students giving her a death glare.

 

"Do you think I'm scared?" Eunbi added.

 

"Go back to your seat kids.." Yena said making the students rush leaving Eunbi and Hyewon desk.

 

Well, Yena is the son of the school chairman, that's why everyone would obeyed her.

 

"I am Choi Yena, the chairman daughter." Yena said while handing her hands to make a handshake.

 

Hyewon stand up from her seat then bowed 90 degrees at Yena and then she reply. "Nice to meet you too, Choi Yena-ssi." Then she replied to Yena handshake.

 

"You can call me Yena, no need to be formal." 

 

"Ok."

 

"She's one of my friends, so don't worry, you can trust her." Eunbi stated then Hyewon nodded.

 

Not long after that, other IZ*ONE members, except for Sakura come to Eunbi and Hyewon desk.

 

"Hi."

 

"H-hi."

 

"Btw, who's in charge to tour her around the school?" Minjoo asked.

 

"It's Sakura." Yena stated.

 

"Where is she?" Yuri asked.

 

Nako looked around the class and found Sakura is at her desk, reading a book. But maybe not, she's holding the book upside down..

 

"There is she.." Nako said, pointing toward Sakura's desk.

 

"Hey Sakura! Come here!" Hitomi called for her but Sakura ignore it, pretend like she didn't hear it.

 

Wonyoung leaved Eunbi and Hyewon desk and walked toward Sakura to ask is it something went wrong but the Science teacher, already enter the class.

 

"Class, bow!" Eunbi commanded.

 

"Thanks Eunbi and.. I heard there's a new transfer students in this class, is it right?" The teacher named Miss Han said.

 

"Yes, she sat beside Eunbi." Yujin stated.

 

"Ouh there you are! Please come to the front and introduce yourself girl."

 

Hyewon stand up then walked to the front and stop at the center of the class.

 

"M-My name.. Kang Hyewon and.. America." Hyewon stated.

 

"So you're from America?" Miss Han asked and Hyewon just nodded.

 

"You're a bit shy I guess, but it's okay. You can go back to your seat."

 

With that, Hyewon quickly walked toward her seat.

 

"Ok, finally this class reached 40 students and there's something special I want to give to all of you."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Oh wow!"

 

And the class start to guessing about what will they get later.

 

"Ok, stop chatting, if you continue, I won't tell you what is that." 

 

"..."

 

"Ok good, I'll announce it now." The teacher stop then inhale and exhale before continue.

 

"I'm going to give tou guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuysss..."

 

The students adding sound effects such as drum roll and clapping their hands.

 

"ASSIGNMENT!! YEAYYYY." The te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter