ONE

𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura POV


I leave with Nako and Hitomi in our shared house and today is Sunday and I forgot do the groceries. I walk out from our house and continue walking until I reach a bus stop.


I wait for the bus at the bench since the bus didn't come yet.


Suddenly I saw a car driving at the road in front of me, it's not like the car is pretty or what but someone inside catch my eyes.


She is sitting at the back seat while at the front seat is her dad.. Maybe? 


Her face is so small and she's look a bit like Sana? This shouldn't be, how can I get attracted easily? No no no focus Sakura, focus.


I tried to remove the thought about that girl but I can't, and thankfully, the bus arrived.


At the Mall


When I arrived at the mall, I decided to buy an instant food because it's easy to cook plus, I'm lazy to cook.


I goes to the ramen place and was about to take the ramen not until someone took it first.


She looked at me, shocked.


"I-I'm s-sorry, you can have it." She said and handing me the ramen.


Actually I'm shocked too because the girl is the same girl I saw earlier. 


"S-seemed like you're mad haha.." She fake a laugh then put the ramen packet at the shelf back and leave me.


"Hey wait!" I shouted and I completely sure she heard it but she didn't turn back and just walked away.


I took the ramen that she put at the shelf and leave to go to the drink place.


When I arrived there, I found her again, she was looking for a white milk and I want to buy a white milk too.


I approach her and take one of the white milk but the problem is, there's a lot of white milk there but why does we need to target the same white milk?


This time, she looked at me too. Then, she bowed at me and walked away.


I guess she is going to a candy place, so I decided to go there. Once I arrived, she is there, looking for a lollipop flavor. 


I approached the busy girl and look at the flavor in her hand.


"Guess what? Strawberry taste good." I said making her startled.


"A-aahhh.. R-really? Haha." Once again she faked a laugh.


"What is your name?" I asked, offering my hands to do a handshake.


"I-I'll buy all the flavor.." She said then leave me.


Why is she being like this? I'm not a monster or what.. Why is she avoiding me?


Then I give up to know about that girl. I walked to the counter and once again, I found her. 


She is line up is front of me. I take a look on what is she buying and all of it is sweets. Is it eating sweets is the key to become pretty?


"70,000 won please." The cashier said.


She took a credit card from her wallet and waiting for the cashier to pack her things.


"Can I use this?" She asked and the cashier nodded to her.


I guess she come from a wealthy family.. And maybe that's why she always avoiding me.


And next is my turn to pay.


Outside the mall


I saw her sitting at the bench while eating a lollipop. I was about to leave but suddenly it's raining. 


I sit next to her while waiting for the rain to stop.


"Hurry up please, I'm cold." I heard she spoke to the phone.


I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her body and I can see she's startled by my actions.


"I accidentally heard you said you're cold, so you can wear my jacket."


"I don't want to burden other people." She said then give me back the jacket.


"I doesn't feel burden at all." I said.


"Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it but my driver had arrived, I need to go now. Take this as my thank you." She said and handing me 5 lollipop with a different flavor then leaved.


Oh I see.. The man that I saw before aren't her dad.. It was her driver.. 


Not long after that, the rain stopped. I quickly run to the bus stop because I'm starving.


Time skip


Currently I'm at my study desk trying to finish my homework but my brain doesn't function. 


My brain keep thinking about the girl I saw earlier. I can't help but to smile while her face replaying in my mind.


I was busy thinking about the girl and suddenly I got distracted by the ringtone.


I took my phone which I place beside my study desk and I saw the caller, it was Yena. Without second thought, I answer the call.


Kkura

What do you want?


Yenduck

I go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter