RIBBON 2

BEEPER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Authors Note : This story Can have mature content....So if ever there will be parts that are too sensitive for you....I apologize...please enjoy reading....

 

-+-+-+-

 

Chaeyoung always knew that he loves Tzuyu....The first time he met her was during dismissal time one day on their school...Everyone was going home and the sun was already setting.....

Tzuyu was beautiful no doubt about that.....There are many guys who try to catch Tzuyu's attention but no one really pass so chaeyoung thought that maybe it will be the same for him if ever he tries....

but he was wrong.....One day he just realize that It was Tzuyu who told him how she loves him so much....Falling in love with Tzuyu is the best thing....but having her child is a whole new feeling of greatness....

Chaeyoung will make sure that they will Have a happy family....

 

 

"On Youre mark"

 

 

 

Everybody are lined up and setting for a run on the wide school track....

 

 

"Get set"

 

 

a shot was fired that several pair of feet run on the field......

 

 

Tzuyu was watching on the audience area...Her eyes is particularly focus on Chaeyoung who is leading on the field.....

 

 

(Yuyoung-ah look at how youre father run)

 

 

 

 

below the audience area she was standing there.....the strange traveler....

 

' She sure is fast ' 

 

the traveler just walk......she glance up at the far side Seeing Tzuyu smiling holding her tummy while watching Chaeyoung.....

 

 

 

' What about you Chou Tzuyu? What made You fall in love with Chaeyoung? '

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuyoung-ah Did you see how fast appa is?" Chaeyoung sure is energetic after a track race...it was a practice match but the whole team already knew that Chaeyoung can beat anyone on how fast he  is....

 

The couple are walking home....

 

Being a mother and a father huh?

 

 

the traveler is just behind them barely notice coz no one can really see her....

 

' Are they really naming their child Yuyoung? ' The traveler grin watching them....

 

 

They sure look happy......

 

 

 

 

 

 

The traveler had stop walking coz both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung had both stop.....

 

 

"Aunt"

 

 

The traveler caught her own breath......seeing what's happening in front of her....

 

 

 

a middle age woman is just in front of them just beside a beautiful car....it just stop at their side....

 

 

The traveler felt her hand suddenly trembling...

 

 

she bit her lip in frustration just looking at how dumbfounded Chaeyoung was just watching how Tzuyu was taken by the elegant woman with the car...

 

 

' Pabo! he isnt moving at all '

 

 

The traveler run ahead and try to make it different......

 

She pass by Chaeyoung.....she pierce right through him giving Chaeyoung chills that made him stop from being froze from where he is standing....

 

 

 

Tzuyu sitting inside the car just heard a small sound that clunk outside the car...

 

 

The thing is The traveler is already running with the car trying to look at Tzuyu inside...

 

she's trying to reach her....

 

 

' Chou Tzuyu ' 

 

The traveler was shouting but no one can really hear her...

cars just pierce into her existence while she run incredibly fast with Tzuyu's car...

 

 

' ! '

 

The traveler felt it fell down from her eyes again....but that's not it..just like hiw tears fell from her eyes.....it was also on Tzuyu....

 

 

' Why are you crying? ' she just ask while looking at Tzuyu outside the window while she still runs with the car.....

 

they are both having tears....

 

' Goddamnit! why do you kept calling a child that will never exist! '

 

then her speed plunk down when the car enter the tunnel while she was block by the wall...making her stop from chasing Tzuyu....

 

 

she just look at how the car drove away......

 

Tzuyu cries...the traveler can see it...somehow their tears are always falling together...it's stupidly connected...

 

 

' Please stop calling for Yuyoung...Tzuyu ' her voice seems pleading...she step out

and stand in the middle of the entrance of the tunnel.....

 

Cars just drove pass her...but it just pierce through....

 

 

 

 

-+-+-+-

 

 

Nayeon just sighed and drop a bowl of ramen in front of chaeyoung who seems lifeless on the table....

 

 

"She wont go home tonight huh?"

 

Nayeon sat in front of her and drop the chopstick on her side...

 

"You ask that so many times already" Nayeon respond....

 

Jeongyeon tap His shoulder....

 

"Ya! get a hold of youreself" It was Jeongyeon....

 

 

"Youre hyung is right...you didnt even try to chase them" It was Nayeon who sounded like she's annoyed....

 

 

Chaeyoung look at the bowl of Ramen....

 

"Noona"

 

Nayeon look at chaeyoung when he called her....

 

 

"Her Aunt doesnt like me at all right?"

 

Nayeon puffed out some air and took the chopstick and scoop some noodles....

 

 

She push the noodles on Chaeyoung....

 

"eat first then we will talk when youre done"

 

Nayeon stood up and left the kitchen.....

 

"That insensitive woman" Jeongyeon said when Nayeon left....

 

 

Jeongyeon can see that Chaeyoung looks like he is grinding with so many thoughts...

 

"It's gonna be alright"

 

Chaeyoung look at the older one....

 

He is smiling...

 

"Eat well"

 

somehow he smiled.....

 

 

 

 

Things are complicated.....Chaeyoung wasnt really favored by Tzuyu's family...

Chaeyoung is a foreigner maybe same nationality can be more good....

 

Yuyoung.....how will be the unborn child be accepted?

 

 

 

-+-+-+-

 

 

Next Day.....

 

Tzuyu also didnt went to school....Chaeyoung was worried but Tzuyu message him telling him it will be alright so he should not be worried or anything...

 

He was just running on the field all day skipping his classes...

 

 

The wide field is empty but not really coz someone walk in that chaeyoung didnt notice....

 

 

It was the traveler just standing at the side of the field and looking at Chaeyoung....

 

 

' What are you thinking? ' 

 

The traveler smiled and sighed.....

 

It was the other traveler.......

 

' Nothing really ' she repiied.....

 

 

' X12, are you really sure about their child? '

 

X12 is her codename......

 

' Before starting my travel i check all their data.....and there was never a mention of chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter