RIBBON 1

BEEPER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Authors Note : This story Can have mature content....So if ever there will be parts that are too sensitive for you....I apologize...please enjoy reading....

 

 

 

-+-+-

 

 

' I had travel for so many lifetimes...if youre curious how many lifetimes it may be?

I can't count...There's a lifetime where she's an old woman and she's a young teenager...weird isnt it?

the first time i already thought that it wont happen why?

asking the old woman not knowing anything

 

asking her " Where is youre husband? Grandma?" she just smile, sighed and look at me... "I tried to love its just that i cant seem to have it" '

 

 

Her smile faded and there she instantly knew that this lifetime is a fail....

 

"why are you crying my dear?" The old woman ask while tears wont just stop rolling over

 

' of all Lifetimes this one is quite sad....why? she which is the old woman will never have her chance to be with her.....Coz the gap of age....i just went out of lifetime to travel to another.......And this time......'

 

 

(RIBBON LIFETIME)

 

 

"Is there something Wrong?"

 

a voice drop on a nice weather....

 

Standing on the vacant lot of their school.....

 

"what?" that person repeated when the one in front wont even reply.....

 

 

The strange traveler had arrive seeing the two.....

 

 

'Tssk! what is this?'

 

The strange athmosphere....

 

 

"I'm Pregnant"

 

 

The strange traveler's eyes had wide up....

 

the motion of seeing two people on the empty lot.....

 

Tzuyu.......

 

 

' she is Pregnant???!! '

 

 

That's when The strange traveller realize it.....the other one is a man.....and The other one is a woman.....

 

 

Two high school students??

 

 

' Why didnt the two of you use protection goddamnit!! '

 

 

 

The strange traveler already concluded that this is a fail lifetime....she can't believe that its a man and a woman plus they are high school student who will experience young pregnancy........

 

 

 

 

"What's with that face Chaeyoung?"

 

He look up....

 

"H-Hyung"  he stuttered....

 

his mind is oggling....

 

"I thought youre with Tzuyu?"

the older one asked and sat at the wide track field beside him....

 

he looks tensed....

 

"Is there something wrong?" he just asked Chaeyoung again...

 

"Jeongyeon Hyung" he cant seem to say what he wants to say.....should he say that he got Tzuyu Pregnant?

 

he will punch him instantly....

 

"what?" he just wait for him to say it straightly coz he's really hesitating.....

 

"Chaeyoung youre making me nervous" Jeongyeon shake him out....

 

 

"Hyung i got Tzuyu Pr-"

 

 

 

BEEP BEEP

 

 

a loud beep caught their attention....

 

 

"what's that?" Jeongyeon look around the field....when something beep so loud

 

Chaeyoung had almost realized he will blurt it all out....

 

 

 

The strange traveler holding a beeper while under one of the concrete wall of the audience seats.......

 

 

"That stupid kid almost  said everything to Jeongyeon unnie...tssk! jeongyeon unnie is also a guy in this lifetime" she cursed after cursed while holding the beeper....

 

' This is a funny and stupid lifetime ' She thought......

 

 

 

"what are you doing there?"

 

The strange traveler had immediately raise herself up only to plunk her head on the metalboard....

 

"Aww!" she wince while holding her beeper....

 

"what are you doing here?" she ask while carresing her head looking at the woman standing before her.....

 

 

"What happen to the old woman?" another strange woman ask while they are standing nit far from Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung....

 

 

She smiled and shook her head and sighed....

 

 

"its obvious that its a failed lifetime" she said and step a lottle closer to the rails before the trackfield.....

 

"What about yours?" she ask while looking at Jeongyeon and chaeyoung of this lifetime that she travel to....

 

 

"It's also a fail obviously" she responded.....

 

 

she smirk....

 

 

"how many lifetimes are we going to travel to unnie just so we can see our happy ending?" the strange traveler ask to the person beside her who also seem to be a traveler.....

 

 

"I dont know"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-+-+-

 

 

"Im sorry"

 

 

 

she had look up while chaeyoung was standing on the grass....he was asking for forgiveness

 

 

"I just got a little shock earlier that's why i didnt reply" he added while he sat beside Tzuyu....

 

at a quiet night....

 

 

She didnt talk.....

 

Chaeyoung knew that he hurt her by not replying earlier and just run after she said that she was pregnant.....

 

 

"can you give me some time?"

 

 

Tzuyu had seen how Chaeyoung was looking at her while holding her hand....

 

"I'll just finish my competition for this month then ill do something about this"

 

 

Tzuyu look away....Chaeyoung felt How Tzuyu held her hand more tight....

 

"I will follow whatever you will tell me but please i want to keep this child"

 

Chaeyoung was froze for a second before he laugh and put Tzuyu's head on his shoulder....

 

 

"Of course we will keep it...."

 

 

Tzuyu smiled hearing that....she snuggle her face on chaeyoung's neck....

 

"I love you" Chaeyoung whispered when he place a gentle kiss on Tzuyu's head...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter