Chapter 13

Completely Smitten

“What?”

 

“Look, Bom.” Dara pointed at a woman that’s about to leave a motel. She can’t be wrong it’s Kahi. And she’s with a very young guy!

 

“What?” Bom park the car at the side of the street she got curious to what she was saying. They waited and the subject of their conversation walk passed their car. Kahi was laughing at what the guy were saying their hands are intertwined. He guy look like at his early twenties.

 

“You know her?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Who is she? And doesn’t she have a car? Why didn’t she take a taxi?”

 

“I don’t know. Let’s tail them.”

 

So, they trail them. They stop at the nearest mall. She saw Kahi kissing the guy on the lips and parted. She was shocked.

 

“My God…”

 

“What?” I don’t know how many times I asked you the same question. “Who is that?”

 

“She’s Jiyong girlfriend.”

 

“Jiyong has girlfriend?!?”

 

“Well, yes.”

 

“What an !”

 

She was thankful that she didn’t tell to her friends the Jiyong offered her marriage because 100% sure they going to change what they think of him.

 

“Well. You don’t an agreement, right? But still. He should’ve given you a ring.”

 

“Bommie, I didn’t know that you have that opinion.”

 

She shrugs her shoulder. “If I’m a guy, maybe that’s what I’m going to do. You get along well, you said before.”

 

“But he’s not in love with me.”

 

Bom stayed silent. Dara doesn’t know what to do. Is she going to tell what she knows to Jiyong? What will be his reaction if she told him? It has nothing to do with her. He might accused her fabricating lies.”

 

“I won’t tell him.”

“Tell him.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Of course. I don’t know why Jiyong find someone older than you. I mean you are old but she’s much older.” She smiled at her and makes a peace sign.

 

She can’t return that smile. Bom drop her to her house. She receives a message from Jiyong. He’s going to her house. He still visits her when he has time. He wants to send a maid to stay with her; he said it’s hard for her to be alone with her condition. Her tummy is starting to grow.

 

They only argue when she told him that she can manage finding a maid. So she just let him do what he wants. She can’t just stop the concern that he has for their baby. He always emphasize that his concern is for the baby that happens to be in her womb.

 

She gets hurt hearing that from him. It’s like he doesn’t care for her.

 

Woo go back to his hometown. His business needs him there. He promise to comeback and he said they will hang out when he comes back. She didn’t comment on that because Woo will still do it anyway even though she decline.

 

She got nervous when Jiyong came. Whenever he’s near her heart beats so fast this time it’s because she doesn’t know how to tell him what she saw. But Bom was right he has to know the truth. It’s up to him what action he’ll take after that.

 

“Your maid will be here tomorrow.”

 

“Thanks…Ji?”

“Yes.”

 

“Do you know where to find your girlfriend?”

 

“Kahi…Ah, no? Why?”

 

“I saw her earlier today. Me and Bom, actually.”

 

“And…?”

 

“She was with a man.”

 

“So?”

 

“He was about twenty years old. And I saw them leave a motel. I saw them kiss in a mall, too.”

 

“What?!?” a painter will have a hard time to draw his reaction. “Twenty years old?”

 

“Y-yes.” Never thought that tell him will be this hard it pains her. She didn’t anticipate what will be the effect of her news to him. He was angry she can tell.

 

“What were you doing in a motel?”

 

“ Bom and I passed by the area and that’s the time when I saw Kahi…we are heading to the mall and we saw them there too. They kissed. Torridly.”

 

“Oh, ! Twenty years old? My God! I’ve to go.” He hurried to the door.

 

She then realized Ji was in love with his girlfriend. Only someone who cared very deeply could be that affected.