preview;

downfall° | winten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, the boy with a terminal illness that feared death. He played with the papery hospital sheet in between his fingertips, staring at the wall in a daze. His legs felt stiff, though he didn't care, he was used to it. His chest ached, his heart violently pulsing as if to reject every feeling but pain. His thoughts spun in circles, ultimately coming to the same thought every time they rounded. Death. He was dying, he had been for a while now, yet, how he longed to live.

Chittaphon Leechaiyakul longed to feel the sun shine down on his face. He longed to be outside where everyone else was. He longed to be normal. More than anything, he longed to be loved. He longed for the pain to stop. He was alone, alone and in pain. Alone and dying. He was dying alone.

Chittaphon Leechaiyakul+Dong Sicheng

-

Hanahaki: An illness one gets when suffering from unrequited love. Symptoms such as coughing and vomiting flower petals and/or flowers are common. The only cure for the disease is if the feelings are returned or through surgical removal, in which the feelings are lost.

Based loosely on the Lovely (Billie Eilish ft. Khalid) Rainbow V TEN x WINWIN choreography.

-

Death is in love with Life, however, Life fears Death.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter