Gaze

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone know she's in love and it's not a secret that they're dating with each other.

She doesn't like to hide, although a leader means she need to keep it together. She just can't help it when the oldest of their group is around.

Hwang Yeji knows really well that her gaze had their own focus and it's no other than, Choi Jisu, her Lia.

All schedules are done for today. The younger members are playing by theirselves. Leaving both leader and the oldest member in ther respective room.

Lia decided to clean up her face from the heavy make up. She is going to sleep, it's been a long day anyway.

Yeji was just laying on her bed. Already took a bath and put on comfy clothes. She's hugging her pillow... Ready to sleep.

Until a certain someone come out of bathroom in her bare face. Wearing her white pajamas, she let her hair down. Her eyes meet with Yeji and the younger girl was just staring at her.

"What's wrong Yeji?" She ask, unconsciously talk in English,

"Hmm..."

Yeji giggling at Lia's furrowed brows but she's not even bother to take her eyes of the older girl.

Lia still walk over to her bed, doing some stretches before go to sleep.

But still her back can feel an intense gaze from a certain someone.

"Hwang Yeji"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

Lia turn around, can't help but blushing at the sight. Yeji was sitting on the edge of her bed, her smile has been perma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter