Real

Remember When
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



She's smiling.

Can't help it.

Her life... The only reason she questioned reality until this time is actually wrapping her in a tight embrace. Those long and comforting arms. It's like heaven on earth.

She snuggle closer despite the lack of space. She doesn't even care, she just want some or maybe... More of her warmth.

"You're snuggling way too close Heejin ssi"

"Hng... I want to cuddle with Hyunjin" The one who got called only look at her with no sense of guilt.

"I told you-"

"Hing..." Heejin look down, reluctantly let go of her hold over the other girl.

She sigh. Look over the clock, groan softly when she realize it's still 3 AM. 'Why so early?'

Finally paying attention to the sulking girl. She let out another sigh. "Okay.. Come here" Hyunjin finally giving in, smile as she stretched out her arms.

She can't hold her chuckles when Heejin's eyes went wide as she gladly come back to her favorite place: Hyunjin's arms.

Heejin has always been fond of skinship. She loves being hugged, being loved. Hyunjin is fine with everything. So she doesn't mind being Heejin's favorite cuddle provider.

Each of them have their own bed in that big room but Heejin always find herself crawl to Hyunjin's bed to sleep. It becomes their daily activity once they start dating.

Hyunjin won't complain with the lack of space and Heejin won't be fussy if Hyunjin sleeps first before her. Either way they're sleeping next to each other, so that's not a big problem.

Hyunjin smile when Heejin cupped her face only to kiss her forehead. Their height difference allow Hyunjin to be the only one who did this... But the cat like girl always find it cute whenever Heejin try to kiss her forehead.

"You seems to love it a lot"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter