002

Crazy Rich EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junmyeon waited for his friends at the shore. They have been gone for an hour. He already informed the resort and hired their staff to search for his friends. It has been thirty minutes and he's getting impatient. The others arrived twenty minutes ago, sweating and panting after running.

"I already called my assistant. He told me they're on their way. They sent two of our fastest helicopters. I believe they'll arrive in five minutes." Jongdae told them, biting his lips nervously. 

"Leechan tried to find their locations via phone but it seemed Yixing left his phone back at the villa and we can't contact Kyungsoo's." The friends wait for their friends in worry. Jongdae's helicopters arrived exactly at five minutes. He ordered them to search for a red and white Belassi B3R sport jet ski. Three minutes later, Jongdae received a message from them.


[from: Kenjou]

We didn't find any jet ski, sir. But we did found a yacht heading to your direction. We believe Mister Zhang and Do are in it. Haehyun is following it currently while me and Yuta will continue searching for them.


Jongdae turned off his device and return his attention to the ocean. It wasn't long when a yacht appeared as what Kenjou told him. He squints his head to see clearly. "Its Kyungsoo and Yixing-hyung!" Jongin shouted and jumped in his place, relieved to see his friends alive. Kyungsoo and Yixing were standing at the deck with towels cover them. Beside them was a woman in a yellow sunny dress and a huge straw hat. She was waiving at them excitedly while Kyungsoo looked miserable. 

"Is that..." Minseok's jaw dropped and turned at Baekhyun.

The latter closed his eyes in exasperation. "My cousin." 

"Uh-oh." Sehun doesn't bother to hide his laugh while Baekhyun plopped down the sand with a helpless look on his face. 



"So I was sailing around the island with Ong the whole day. And    oh my gosh!    have I mentioned thi    Oh wait I didn't! I was at the deck, staring at the ocean when we saw dolphins! Can you believe it, cousin? We saw dolphins! And there were five or seven of them and they kept jumping. It was so beautiful and perfect. They seemed so happy together and it came to my mind I want to be a dolphin, sound crazy right? Who cares I have money anyways!"

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at his cousin. "You do know that money is un    "

"Shush. I'm not done telling my story." She cuts him off. They are currently at Baekhyun's villa since it was the nearest. Haejin ordered their food as they gathered together in his large living room. The bachelors could see steam coming out of Baekhyun's ears as his cousin continued talking. "Where was I? Ah, yes dolphins. And so we watched the dolphins playing in the water before we decided to continue sailing when we saw your friends here. Baekhyun why didn't you tell me you knew Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes at her, having the sudden urge to reveal her huge crush on his friend to everyone, but he decides not to. "I'm a huge fan of Kyungsoo if you're wondering. My cousin doesn't talk about you guys with me though I always tell him about my friends. Oh, do you know he likes R    " 

Baekhyun jumped from his seat to cover his cousin's mouth. "That's enough Haejin-ah. Why don't we go eat our food?" He smiled at his friends and dragged his cousin with him outside the villa. Haejin widened her eyes and screamed for help but it was muffled with Baekhyun's huge hands. Ong watched the two cousins leave and laughed at his boss misery. 

A smirk formed on Jongdae's lips. "Do you think she was about to say Baekhyun likes Rayne?" He turned at his friends and saw them shaking their heads in amusement. Baekhyun's crush was never a secret in their circle. The idiot was obviously in love with her but Rayne, the oblivious person she is, doesn't know. 

Minseok crossed his arms with a smirk. "I bet she was." 




Baekhyun released her once they arrived outside. His eyebrows are furrowed, clearly mad, while his cousin looked calm. "What are you doing here?" Haejin looked away from his cousin, pouting. "Haejin, what are you doing in this ng island?" He's got a clue why but he wanted her to confirm it to him. "I'm on vacation can't you see?" She answered, still not looking at him.

"You know very well that's a lie." Baekhyun's voice was getting lower and it scared her. "I'm serious Bae    " She stopped midway when she saw the menacing glare her cousin was throwing at her. It made her cower a bit. "Okay fine. Auntie sent me okay? She wanted me to watch you and make sure you cause no harm. Geez, your mothe    "

"She's not my mother."

Please log in to read the full chapter