001

Crazy Rich EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

The youngest stretched his body in his seat after their 10-hour flight. They arrived at Seychelles International Airport five minutes ago. Junmyeon said their van should be waiting for them outside and bring them to Four Seasons. Baekhyun must have planned this visit and rented nine villas including their transportation and food on the island. He informed them their villas are in the most secluded part of the resort, so they can have the peace and relaxation they have been craving in months. 

Sehun's thoughts were cut offed when Junmyeon announced something to them. "I called our driver." Junmyeon waved his phone at them. "He said our bags are in the van and we should be leaving now." He said while standing up from his seat and heads to the exit. The others followed him, some grumbling how hot it is. Jongdae and Baekhyun starts talking about his watches and Jongdae's collection of guns. He was about to thank Baekhyun for his treat too when the latter said.

"Of course, you have to pay me back."

The boys snicker as they enter the van and went to their seats. "You cheapskate!" yelled Chanyeol from the back. Baekhyun laughed in his seat, turning his head to his friend with a grin. "Thank you." He sends a wink at Chanyeol's direction.

"Gross." Jongdae makes gagging noises, earning a slap from Yixing.

Kyungsoo turned at Minseok while his friends continues bickering. "Who'll be managing the hospitals?" He asked. With Jongin and Minseok out the country, their hospital would be in haywire without them managing it. The brothers are known for being hands-on on their business though Minseok would be the most hands-on since Jongin is busy with his studios. 

"Yaeunhee," answered Jongin while busy typing in his phone. Junmyeon frowns. "Yaeunhee? Wasn't she in Canada last week?" The brothers nod and turn at him. "She arrived this morning and we asked her to run the hospitals while we're gone." Minseok shrugged as he puts on his earphones. "Plus she needs the distraction." 

Junmyeon stays quiet, already knowing where this conversation was going. He turns his head to the window and watches the blur trees as their van starts. Yaeunhee and he started way back then before he took over their family business. They dated back she was in high school and he was in second-year college. Yaeunhee was five years younger than him. They met at a family dinner in Jongdae's house and got to know more about each other. 

After a year of courting, dates, and flowers she finally said yes to be his girlfriend. He was young and she was too. They enjoyed going to museums, cafes and even traveled together. The brothers didn't mind their friend dating their cousin. Yaeunhee was like their little sister they didn't have but they never stopped her with her choices in life. Instead, they supported their relationship and helped Junmyeon when they have fights or get advice about what to wear for their dates. It was during their third year of dating, everything went crumbling down. 

Junmyeon graduated college and took over their business a month later. He became busy and so did Yaeunhee. She was pursuing medicine like her cousin. Their schedules would always clash. The couple decided to call it quits two months after their third anniversary. The two were devastated but life was catching on them. They weren't young anymore, they had responsibilities. Yaeunhee left for Canada and Junmyeon was left in Korea with their family business. 




Baekhyun grabbed an apple from the bowl and took a big bite. He placed his free arm on his hip and stared at the beautiful ocean in front of him. His villa was nearer to the beach compared to the others. Each villa is decorated with different themes. Baekhyun's is designed with light wood with red ruby accents. It has modernistic vibes with a tinge of warmth.

"This is life." He felt his phone buzzing before taking it out. He got one unread message from his assistant and two missed calls from his mother. He winced at the sight of her name and decided to ignore it, knowing already what consequences he'll face after this vacation. He clicked on the message and the corners of his lips twitched upward.

[ from: Rayne ]


the watch you ordered arrived in the office today

enjoy your stay their boss! 
 



Chanyeol sighed in frustration while he rummage through his luggage. I swear I put it inside. He ruffles his hair and went to search his other bag. I couldn't have possibly left it, right? Damn it. The bachelor throws his bad on the floor, throwing himself on the bed with a heavy sigh. Right on time, Jongdae enters his villa, whistling as he examines Chanyeol's villa. 

"Your's has more curtain than mine." The CEO complained, throwing himself on on

Please log in to read the full chapter