Playing with their hearts

Sensual feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*this is an intro too feel the setting of the storyline, it was written fast so don’t mind any mistakes because I don’t back read*

 

----------------------------------------

Chaeyeon is really popular at her college everyone knew her as the hot and charming dancing champion of the school. Thats why she had alot of fangirls. Once she entered the school all attention is immediately drown to her. Everyone looks at her and start talking, they will gather around her to the point she cant walk anymore. 

 

Chaeyeon was at campus It was pretty late but she was still practicing in the dance studios. She was choreographing a new dance that she was going to teach to her juniors. Chaeyeon loved dancing with all her heart so when her juniors asked her to teach them she said “yes” ofc. Besides being a y charming dancing champion she was also known to be very kind and considered. 
It was getting really late so she stopped dancing. She was wearing a black crop top with black leggings. Always when she dances she will sweat alot. She took her towel and swept the sweat from her forhead to her neck on to her abs. What she didn’t know was that someone was looking at her the whole time trough the window.  

 

“what I’m I doing? Why am I watching her trough the window I shouldn’t be doing this?” Minju thought. She couldn’t stop herself from watching chaeyeon dance. She was so alluring and had a way of drowning people into her dance. When chaeyeon was about to leave she saw minju through the window and she waved and smiled at her. Minju was panicking and she tried to act like she just walked by. Then chaeyeon grabbed her phone and minju’s phone rang. Chaeyeon gestured that she need to pick up her phone. Minju picked up the phone”what are you doing there? Wait I’ll drive you home” chaeyeon said. Before minju could say anything chaeyeon already hung up and was on her way out. Minju and chaeyeon were friends for a long time already because their parents knew each other and minju was chaeyeons junior. Minjus heart skipt a beat when Chaeyeon said those words. When minju saw Chaeyeon she ran towards her and she wanted to greet her with a hug. Chaeyeon stopped her and said “I didn’t shower yet im sweaty” . Minju then looked at the ground and started to pout. She mumbled “like I care”. Chaeyeon pulled minju’s chin up and looked her in the eyes and said I’m sorry and then she gave her a hug and picked minju up. Minju was shook and she started to hit chaeyeon playfully. “Yeah you asked for it” chaeyeon said and she laughed *you can imagine her laugh right*. Minju was embarrassed and looked at the ground. “come I’ll drive you home” she said as she grabed minju’s hand. Minjus heart was beating like crazy the whole time and she couldn’t control her facial expressions.

“ohh you have a new car! This one is slightly bigger”

“yes my parents gave it as an early birthday gift and Chaeryeong will get my old benz”

“just drive me to the bus station then I’ll go from there”

“you’re kidding right we don’t even live far from each other just get in the car” 

From there Chaeyeon brought minju home. When Chaeyeon was driving minju couldn’t stop herself from looking at her. She looked so cool and hot at the same time. Chaeyeon caught minju glacing at her she then asked “Is there something on my face minju?”. Minju was stunned and she said “uuumh....no nothing”. “why do you keep glancing like that then mmh” she asked. Minju didn’t know what to anwser. “im just kidding minju dont be so serious” chaeyeon said while laughing. 
She let minju get out of the car when they arrived at the gate of her house. Minju gave a sweet smile and waved at chaeyeon. Chae did the same, “why is this girl still single? She looks like an angel and she’s pretty popular too” chaeyeon thought too herself.
When Chaeyeon arrived at her family’s home they were right about to have diner. “I’m home!” Chaeyeon said. “go shower sweetie diner is almost ready” her mom said. Her sisters were helping their mom with diner. After diner chaeyeon just went to her room. She quickly went over the choreo for the next day and fell a sleep after a long day. 

 

The next day Chaeyeon drove herself and her sister to campus. Chaeryeong was also majoring in dance and they were both top students at their school. As they arrived all attention was on them. They were called wanjonchae by the students. The Lee sisters got out of the car and walked together to their department. They also had nice fashion sense the sisters always looked like they could film a cf any moment with their brand clothing  on. “omgg so pretyy” “I want a girlfriend like Chaeyeon” “yah wanjonchae is there” “lee chaeryeong I love you” the student were shouting. They were used to it by now so Chaeyeon just smiled at them and kept walking whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter