Chap 2: I aim for you

Nugu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday.

 

Since Hyunjin and his team is representing the school for the basketball game, some classes were suspended to watch and support the team, including the classes of Jeongin, Jisung and Felix. They got there early as possible so they could get a good seat, high seat but you can still clearly see what’s happening in the court.

A few more minutes, the gymnasium was packed, some for the visitor’s team but majority for the school’s team.

I bet all of this is Hyunjin hyung’s fans, Jeongin thought.

The crowd yelled as the visitor’s team entered the court.

“Wow! Look at those muscles!” Jisung exclaimed.

“Can our team handle that?” Jeongin asked.

“Apparently yes, since our basketball team is one of the best in terms of these sport,” the person beside them.

The trio stared at him, wondering who the guy is. The guy sensed that the three of them must be confused of who he is so he introduced himself.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kim Woojin imnida, third year student,” he smiled.

Jisung is the first one who snapped back to reality, and introduced the three of them.

 

The crowd once again roared much harder making their stare at Woojin break and shift towards the source. The school’s basketball team entered the court.

Jeongin looked for Hyunjin in the team. He saw him looking for someone in the crowd, like finding someone.

“Yang Jeongin, do not get your hopes high, it is not you. Once the game is finished, do not ever meddle with Hwang Hyunjin again. Never again,” he whispered towards himself.

 

All of a sudden, the person beside them, Kim Woojin started yelling. “Go! Go! Team Stray! Fight! Fight,” he screamed.

The three of them have shock written in their faces. Jeongin looked back to the team, only to see a few of them waving back to Woojin. And as he looked at Hyunjin again, he is already staring right back at him with a smile. He waved at him. Not knowing if he should wave back but he’s afraid that the two might see him, so he just quietly nod and smiled back. Apparently, Jisung and Felix didn’t notice the interaction. When I looked back at Hyunjin, I noticed his frown.

Why is he suddenly frowning?

Later on, the game started with the announcement of the teams, Team Warriors for the visitor’s team and Team Stray for the school’s team.

Jeongin saw Hyunjin stretching out and warming up, looking all serious and y (He hates to admit but yes, Hyunjin is y ugh.) The guy is obviously hot and stunning with his jersey, a hairband making his forehead visible which makes him much ier, and his pale skin. He shook his head and blushed at his thoughts.

“Lee Minho looks great,” Jisung stated.

“I know right, he’s just so good looking in every angle,” said Woojin.

“So is Seo Changbin. I’m his fan,” Felix added.

“Well, all of them are hot guys,” Woojin proudly said.

“I’d be a legend if I get to shake Minho’s hand,” Jisung exclaimed as he stared adoringly at Minho.

“You like meet him?”

“W-what??”

“I asked if you would like to meet him,” Woojin smirked.

“HELL YES!! I WANT TO!” Both Felix and Jisung exclaimed.

Jeongin remained silent throughout the conversation, eyes following Hyunjin everywhere as the game started. The first ball was in Minho’s hands who passed it to Hyunjin who immediately shoot it and scored a three. The crowd roared, and surprisingly, he locked eyes with Jeongin who looked shocked. He smirked at him.

I’m going to impress you little fox, Hyunjin thought as he shift his focus back at the game.

Meanwhile at Jeongin, his thoughts are running at his head.

“Good. Guess I have someone to impress.” What does he mean me? He’s going to impress me? No. It’s totally not me, right!?

 

The school team kept scoring and scoring. And as the game gets better and better, the tension between the two teams is also getting hotter. The game came to half-time in favor of Team Stray leading with a score 43-32.

Jeongin gazed at Hyunjin, looking all sweaty and Hyunjin once again looked at Jeongin and smiled at him. Jeongin just smiled back at him but never breaking their eye-contact.

Oh god, he looks magical. Why is he so god damn fine?

Both of them is staring at each other intensely, like trying to convey feelings and words they don’t even know. It’s getting so intense that Jeongin found himself breathless and breaking the eye-contact.

What was that? Why? Why did we lock eyes? For so long?

Jeongin shook his head to get rid of his thoughts and calm himself down. He decided to step out to get a breather and collect his cool.

“Uhm guys, I’ll just go to the cafeteria to buy some drinks,” he excused not even bothering to hear what the others would say. He rapidly went out the gym and released a heavy breath he didn’t know he was holding.

As he went to the cafeteria, his mind is still filled with thoughts that he didn’t heard his name being called.

“Jeongin?! Yang Jeongin? JEONGIN??”

He felt a tap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter