Chap 1: I met you

Nugu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jeongin's pov

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Jeongin imnida.

 

I'm a newbie here in our school, having just graduated from my middle high school. I must say, I'm nervous and flustered seeing these large buildings, different people in front of me.  So you see, I'm quite shy. But once you get to know me, I'm a liitle bit more than that hehe. 

 

Anyway, I'm on my way to meet my best friend. Han Jisung. He has been a good hyung to me having, him to be my neighbor in the first place, but it to know that we're not on the same year. 

 

"Yang Jeongin!!!" I heard my name being broadcast around these halls by no other by Han Jisung. Damn you, hyung. He tackled me into a hug, which I must say, was quite suffocating.

 

"Hyung, don't scream my name like that!" I whisper-yelled at him since some of the students took a glance on us which I must say was quite uncomfortable.

 

"Why not? Ahh, you're still shy at all, Jeongin-ah." He teased me. I just glared at him, praying that he sense my anger. He must have a lot of fun teasing me.

 

"Anyway, help me find my room. I'm looking like a lost sheep earlier. Why does this school have to be big!?" I plead him as I look around the building. I must admit this school is big. And from what I heard, this is some prestigious school as well.

 

"Just because. And now let hyung save your day!" He hurriedly dragged me to my room. My gosh, this hyung really is shameless.

 

As we neared my classroom, he suddenly stop, dragging me to the bulletin board, "Waaah! He is really the best!" He exclaimed.

 

"Nugu?"

 

"This guy," pointing at a certain guy who was quite stunning. Looking at Jeongin, Jisung continued, "Hwang Hyunjin. That guy really stands out here in this school. I haven't seen him that much in here since he's famous even though, we're just in the same year but that guy really is a star."

 

"He is famous?"

 

"Hmm. See! He tops in everything. Dance, acads and many more."

 

I was about to reply to him when the bell rang. So he dragged me fast in my classroom, bidding me goodbye and 'see you later after class'. He ran off before I can even thanked him. I'll just treat him later. Guess I just have to make way of things out of here. 

 

 

 

After all my classes, I texted Jisung hyung where can I meet him. In just a minute, I've got a reply to meet him in the field so we can head back home together. I'm on my way out of the building, when all of the sudden a teacher was calling my attention. He tasked me to help him carry forms in his office. So as a good student that I am, no sarcasm intended (well just a little bit hehe), I helped him.

 

After I've done the task, I was about to go when I pass this room. Groundling beats, heavy music was blaring up that it could be heard loudly even outside the room. Must be a dance room or something.

 

I looked for a window just to sneak a peek, just a little peek on what's going inside. Not suprisingly, it's a dance room or studio, whatever. Maybe 5 or 6 people are in there, dancing synchronizingly. I really respect those dancers. How can they dance all at the same time. I looked at them with amazement and my jaw dropped when I saw moves like hip s, like oh my god.

 

When I had enough and snapped back to my self, and was about to go, I locked eyes to one of the dancers. He swift his head to look at me, and damn, what a beautiful creature. Anyway, now's not the time to compliment someone, Yang Jeongin!!

 

The boy run off outside. "HEY! Don't run!" shouted the boy.

 

I panicked and ran off before I get caught. As I get out of the building, I released a heavy breath. Well I ran off well.  I run to the field and met a Jisung hyung questioning why i am late. "I just went to do something. Anyway, let's go my treat hyung," I replied while catching my breath. Looking baxk at the building, no one seems to have followed me so I'm safe but still couldn't shake the fear.

 

 

 

3rd person pov

 

Second day, same routine, same plans. It was lunch break when Jeongin met up with Jisung hyung who introduced him to his friend slash classmate.

 

"Hi, I'm Felix. Yongbok in Korean. Nice to meet you." Wow, what a deep voice, is the first thought of Jeongin.

 

"N-nice to meet you." Jeongin stutters. Jeongin observed him. He has the looks and somewhat it feels like he is a foreigner to Jeongin. Having to have read Jeongin's face, "I'm a Korean but I've lived in Australia in my younger years," Felix stated with a smile. 

 

"H-how d-di," Jeongin stutters to question but Felix beat him with a reply and a smile "I can see it your face hahaha."

 

"Felix, you have to be a good hyung to Jeongin since he's still a freshman," Jisung said as he is relieved to have another person who could be areliable gyung for Jeongin.

 

Jeongin get accustomed to Felix easily with him telling stories to Jeongin about Australia. They're just eating their meal peacefully when loud screams screeched the whole cafeteria. It's like there are celebrities. When the crowd quieted down, they have come to know what causes the ruckus. A group of hot, smoking students. 

 

Jeongin was shocked to recognized that the boy from yesterday was part of the group. And still stunningly handsome. Yes Jeongin, that's right." What's with them?" asked Jeongin.

 

"Well, that's Bang Chan's group. And that guy, the middle one, is the one I'm talking about yesterday," Said Jisung, pointing a fibger towards Hyunjin. "Remember him?"

 

"Hwang Hyunjin?" Jeongin asked and was afraid to know the actual truth as his heart beats fast.

 

"Yeah, he's part of Bang Chan's group. The blonde one. Man! They're so awesome!!" Felix excitedly said. "They're so popular, even outside the school. They're a dance group, probably won so many awards, and also from what I heard, they are also good in sports." Said Jisung as he admiringly stared at the group. "More of like, princes of this school," Felix added.

 

As Jeongin once again took the courage and looked at the group, a pair of eye are staring at him already. Only to found out that the one and only Hwang Hyunjin is staring at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter