Chapter 4

Our Forbidden Love

Jungkook woke up later than he usually would. His classes didn’t start until tomorrow, but Taehyung had classes starting today so he woke up to an empty bed. Taehyung left him a note on his nightstand that said, “I had to get to class and I didn’t wanna wake you. Text me around lunch. Bye Kookie!

 

Jungkook chuckled at the note and the cute nickname Tae has given him. It was 10am and Jungkook needed to wake up and start getting ready for lunch with his father. Of course his father was going to plan lunch at some high end restaurant so Jungkook knew he had to dress nice.

 

He got his clothes ready and the shower, letting the water heat up. Jungkook undressed and let out a low breath when the warm water hit his skin. He fell asleep without taking a shower cause after his day with Taehyung he was tired.

 

Jungkook decided to stay in the shower longer than he usually would to relax his muscles and his mind. He was still unsure about what he as feeling towards Taehyung. Jungkook knew he enjoyed his company, but he always felt as if he needed more. He felt as if Taehyung had casted some weird spell on him, but he didn’t hate it.

 

Jungkook quickly got dressed noticing how long he had stayed in the shower. He wore a whit button up, a black tux jacket and black slack. His dad decided to eat lunch at Troy’s, a expensive restaurant. Jungkook was just glad it was on this side of town. He really didn’t feel like driving far.

--------

 

Jungkook told the hostess at the front his name and who he was with and was lead to a booth where his father was sitting. “Hey dad.” Jungkook said as he sat across the table from his father, Mr. Jeon. His dad owned a big company, well more like an empire in Seoul. “I’m not here to see how you are doing Jungkook. I have some news about the company. I figured you would already know of our rival family.” “Yes, sir I know about them.” Jungkook said remembering all the boring lectures he would get as a kid about them.

 

“Well we have eyes everywhere and we have learned that the family has a son about your age. We don’t know of his name but we know he is a resident in the Seoul area. When we do identify him Jungkook you stay away from him got it. We don’t know him or what he could be capable of.”

 

Jungkook understood the dangers. He was the heir of one of the largest empires there was so he needed to be safe. Not many people knew about his wealth so his family felt he was safe to go and live a normal life while he could.

 

“Yes sir, I’ll keep an eye out. Is that all you wanted to say?” “Yes Jungkook you can leave now.” Jungkook got up and walked out of the restaurant, he didn’t want to eat with his father so he left. All the Jeon family knew about the rival family was the last name, Kim.

 

 

@imyourhope

 

 

Look who I see @taetae12;)

 

@rock2.0:why did you take a picture of @yourkookie6

@imyourhope: @rock2.0 that’s Tae’s new roommate!!

@yourkookie6: thanks stalker. Imma follow Tae

@taetae12: HOSEOK STOP!

 

*@yourkookie6 requested to follow @taetae12*

*@taetae12 accepted @yourkookie6 ‘s request*

 

--------

 

When Jungkook got back to the dorm room Taehyung still wasn’t back yet. It was only about 1:15. Jungkook didn’t know if Tae had went out to eat or not. Right as he thought about it his phone buzzed. Jungkook smiled reading it was Taehyung that had texted him, to tell him he was on his way to the dorm.

 

Taehyung was excited, he wanted to go out to eat with Jungkook or just go do something. He was finished with his classes for the day so he had free time. Taehyung choked on his saliva when he walked into the room to see Jungkook still in a suit and his hair done. Taehyung felt small when Jungkook glanced at him from his bed, but he wasn’t complaining about it.

 

Jungkook noticed the stare Taehyung was giving him. “Tae will you stop staring at me, I had lunch with my father. I’m gonna go change.” Jungkook said as he walked over to his dresser to get some clothes out. Taehyung turned around blushing when Jungkook started to undress in the middle of the room.

 

Jungkook chuckled lowly when he noticed Taehyung turned away from him. He walked up and back hugged Taehyung. Taehyung blushed knowing Jungkook was currently shirtless hugging him. “Your such a mess Tae.” Jungkook said with his chin resting on Taehyung’s shoulder. “Sorry I just get real flustered when you change in front of me.” Jungkook hummed in response. “Well might as well get used to it Tae cause it’ll happen a lot.”

 

“Yeah well Jungkook you wanna go to lunch? Or we could get something delivered here.” “Can we just get something delivered?” Jungkook said laying on his bed, still with no shirt on, “I don’t feel like going out” Jungkook was slightly nervous. Knowing the Kim’s son was somewhere in Seoul frightened him slightly.

 

“yeah sure.” Taehyung said. He didn’t care if they went out or not. He just wanted to spend sometime with Jungkook. Tae knew that once classes really started to pick up, the pair wouldn’t have much time during the day to do much. “I’ll call for some pizza.”

 

--------

 

It has been about 2 weeks since the day Taehyung and Jungkook ate pizza and played overwatch until ungodly hours in the night. They barely had time outside of their classes and only got to see each other in the morning at night.

 

Jungkook missed it. The time where Taehyung and him would just talk or cuddle. Now Taehyung falls asleep studying and Jungkook is studying too.

 

“Taehyung, you still up?” Jungkook asked from his bed. He was staring at the ceiling thinking. Taehyung’s light was still on but he hadn’t heard any movement for a while. “Yeah still awake.” “Well get up and throw some clothes on were going out.”

 

Taehyung quickly threw on a sweatshirt still not knowing where Jungkook planned on taking him this late at night. “Come on Tae.” Jungkook said grabbing his keys from his nightstand. Jungkook the radio in the car. Taehyung was wondering what they were doing when they came to a child’s playground.

 

“Come on Tae lets have some fun. Tag!” Jungkook said running away from Taehyung and into the playset. “I’m gonna get you Kookie.” Taehyung quickly ran after Jungkook. Chasing him all over the playset and up and down slides. He was finally close to Jungkook, that was until Jungkook picked up his speed.

 

Taehyung gave up he laid on a picnic table and took a break. “Scoot over.” Jungkook said noticing Taehyung stopped chasing him. “Aren’t they pretty.” Taehyung said looking at the stars. “Yeah Tae, they really are.” Jungkook said. Jungkook felt Taehyung’s hand next to his so he intertwined their fingers together as they sat in silence looking at the stars.

 

“Jungkook.” Taehyung said sitting up and resting on his elbows. “I’m hungry.” Jungkook chuckled at the random comment. “Well then lets go get something from the store. We just have to find one that’s still open.”

 

Taehyung raced Jungkook back to the car and of course Jungkook won the race. Tae sat in the front seat pouting cause he wasn’t faster than Jungkook. Jungkook noticed his pouting and poked his cheek. “I’ll buy you something sweat if you stop pouting.” Tae immediately put a huge smile on his face making Jungkook laugh.

 

Jungkook walked around the store and grabbed multiply bags of chips, some soda’s, and Taehyung’s sweats and went to go check out. He smiled noticing Tae play with the toys they had at the front of the store and bought a small bunny figurine Taehyung was looking at.

 

“Tae can you open the door?” Jungkook asked, his hands were full and he wasn’t able to open the door for himself. Taehyung quickly walked to the back door and opened it. The ride back to the dorm was quiet with Taehyung dancing to songs coming on the radio.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in Jungkook bed and watched videos on his phone as they ate their snacks. “I missed doing this.” Taehyung said snuggling deeper into Jungkook’s chest getting comfortable. “Yeah so have I. We just got busy I guess.” Jungkook could hear a soft snore leave Taehyung’s mouth and knew he was already asleep so Jungkook decided it was time to sleep too. Tomorrow was Friday and Jungkook wanted to go to a club.